Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh parts break up from each other with Kangaroo

Hi, I couldn't figure out a way to merge the seams in my model for some reason. The tabs are joined with the major mesh object, however, wh…

Started by Yongxiao Liu

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Yongxiao Liu

How to plot the path a point would take

I have a slider input that goes from 0-360.  That input goes through several component calculations and ultimately ends up putting a point…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

How to isolate seam lines? Looking for ideas.

I'm looking for ways to approach isolating all seam lines from a collection of edge lines (produced by the Brep Edges component for instanc…

Started by Gabe Krause

0 Nov 7, 2012

Looking for "flipped addition" Object...or something like that

Hi Guys, I'm completely new to Grasshopper and just trying to get my first project to work. For that purpose I'm still looking for a funct…

Started by Peter Steiner

12 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by djordje

Rhino to Revit error

hello, I am trying to export this rhino model as ACIS and then import it in revit using import cad in order to import it as a mass but when…

Started by Eleni

0 Nov 7, 2012

Using hoopsnake to reporduce a process to a series of points.

Hi there, I have a process that simply involves creating a sphere from a point that is trimmed using a box. I am able to change the size o…

Started by g

6 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Sander Mulders

Honeycomb structure on top of surface - help needed

hello, I was tying to apply the honeycomb pattern on a given surface in Rhino. I have piped and baked it and the result is the following. T…

Started by Eleni

7 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Eleni

finding similar points in 2 lists

i have a simple question and i hope somebody with better experience can answer,  how can i find similar item numbers in two lists (of point…

Started by Peter Deir

2 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Steven T. Putt

Can Grasshopper files still be saved after the 90 day trial period for Rhino5?

I'm wondering is Grasshopper files will still be able to be saved in Rhino5 once the 90 day trial period ends.  Thanks. Chris

Started by Chris Tietjen

5 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by djordje

How about some hands-on feedback

Hey, just stumbled upon this section. We're currently preparing for the 3rd Parametric Design Workshop Leipzig. There are two seminars run…

Started by Hannes Löschke

9 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service