Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface morphing

Hi, First of all, I'm a newbie to rhino and grasshopper. My question would be easy to everyone I guess but I'm just getting stuck with it.…

Started by Crash

0 Nov 17, 2013

Unrolling Texts

I just wonder if one can unroll text tags the way surfaces/curves/points are unrolled. I had a go at tweaking the C# script from this defin…

Started by Thu Nguyen Phuoc

11 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Christian D

How can I do something like Shigeru Ban structure?

I'm able to do a surface with the right form but how can I do the structure like the image? thank a lot sorry for my poor english

Started by Marc-Antoine Ricard

1 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Marc-Antoine Ricard

sun position formula ????????

i want to know if there is a formula that can calculate max radiation's direction in each hour of year........

Started by elham

0 Nov 16, 2013

List of points on curve

Hi, I have 4.0m straight line and a list with 25 numbers between 0 - 4.0m. I want to divide my curve according to the list of points. I c…

Started by Onrender

1 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by djordje

missing you guys

missing you guys

Started by Mostafa R. A. Khalifa

0 Nov 16, 2013

Help! interlocking modelling

Hi everyone, Its easy to fabricate each connection piece and join them together to make a structure  but What is the principle of modelling…

Started by Kim Chan

2 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Kim Chan

Point in Curve problem

I have a simply [Point in Curve] problem here. I want to detect coplanarity between a brep and a surface. I pretend to isolate the face of…

Started by Leo

6 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Curve Blend

I'm trying to achieve the same "default" results of Rhino 5 BlendCrv command unsuccessfully... The "Blend" is predictable (for the most par…

Started by Mark

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Mark

Cull Mesh Faces

I have no real idea how to cull an even pattern of mesh faces from this mesh. The problem is twofold; I suppose because the mesh goes from…

Started by Christopher Esper

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Christopher Esper

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by