Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'shading' (13)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change shading geometry without re-doing the analysis

Hi everyone,  I am trying to understand how the lenght of a paramtric dynamic louver affects the lux value on a test surface; the issue I'…

Started by Davide Girardi

4 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

Set the shading schedule with Daysim/Honeybee

Hi,  I am using Honeybee/Daysim to run an annual daylight simulation with a dynamic blind system. I have read that there are two metho…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

18 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Tracy

Ladybug Photovoltaics components released !

Hi folks, Last month Honeybee got PV panels simulation components based on EnergyPlus. Our Ladybug and Honeybee pets love to work together…

Started by djordje

39 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by djordje

Errors with Vertical Shading and Daylight Simulation

Shading Designer I'm having an issue when the number of shades is set to 1 on the ladybug shading designer (vertical orientation).   The er…

Started by Dylan Brown

1 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Thick wall partly penetrating a zone

Hey guys, A thick wall passes through a wall of a zone (please see the image below).   Is it possible to define it in HB, taking into accou…

Started by Aryan Shahabian

4 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

Terrain shading mask component released

EDIT: Both Terrain shading mask and Horizon angles components are now part of Gismo plugin. For future suggestions, issues, bugs, post a qu…

Started by djordje

17 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by djordje

Radiance schedule for daylight analysis

Hello, We are working on a project where blinds are used, they change their angle depending on the season.  The blinds were added as EP con…

Started by Elsa

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Elsa

Problem in "Shading Designer"

Hi All, I ran "Shading Designer" example file yesterday with an error message of "Face[1] in the brep has more than one loop, it cannot be…

Started by Maria X

4 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Maria X

ContextSrf vs WindowShade

Hi guys I am trying to run some energy analysis with shading. Based on my results I see that ContextSrf does not make ALMOST any difference…

Started by Antoni Balcerzak

4 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Antoni Balcerzak

3D printed shading device daylight analysis

Hi all, I am trying to validate the functionality of a conceptual shading device (a 3D printed mashrabiya) in terms of its daylight perfo…

Started by Nehal Almerbati

2 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Nehal Almerbati

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service