Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'error' (22)

← Back to Ladybug Tools
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Read Annual result error

Hi Guys, I've run an annual result and tried to use the Read Annual Results component, but it gives an index error. I've worked a little w…

Started by John Keyes

6 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Anurag Verma

Ladybug Radiation Analysis - Bake Error "'projectName' is not defined"

Dear ladybug community, I am reading since 3 years the topics in this community and it was always very helpfull. But today I am facing an…

Started by Ben Slos

6 May 2, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

Honeybee energy simulation error

Hi guys, I am learning to use honeybee by following Chris' youtube tutorial videos (they are very wonderful tutorials, thank you Chris!). W…

Started by GUO.X

5 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by GUO.X

Honeybee_AskMe give strange error

Hi, I am new to honeybee and I love it. I was trying to reproduct basic parametrict modeling from you video but get i strange error from th…

Started by Xandrika

9 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Ben Street

New on Ladybug and honeybee

Hi all! I've succeeded on using and adapting the shading design with ladybug. now I am trying to set the daylight analysis but I get an er…

Started by noa hakak

8 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by noa hakak

Error with old image based simulation and new image based simulation

Hi, When I run an image based analysis it works for the older component but with the new component I am receiving an error which I can't u…

Started by Roya R

5 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

' 'SkyType' is not defined' error

Hi All,  I keep on having the error ' 'SkyType' is not defined' when using the SkyDome component (see screenshot attached). I use a epw we…

Started by Victor Charpenter

1 May 28, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Error Microclimate map analysis

Hi everyone, i don't know why but i continue to have this error again...any help? I'll try to color the surface in function of the result f…

Started by LHOR

1 Feb 5, 2016

runtime error

hi, my new problem is something strange yesterdayall works today all starts to have problem like this.... thanks for any help

Started by LHOR

2 Jan 18, 2016

erorr EP results

hi  i don't know how to explain my error situation....so i want to show the EP result surface by surface but i've this error than i don't k…

Started by LHOR

2 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by LHOR

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service