Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'beam' (12)

← Back to Karamba
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pattern hinges karamba

Hello all,  I am trying to make a beam grid that is connected as shown in the picture. There are no primary and secondary beams, but they…

Started by popi papa

7 on Thursday
Reply by Matthew Tam

Same cross section with different Ids

Hi everyone, is there a way to make the "Optimize cross section" component set the same cross section for two (or more) groups of beams wit…

Started by Davide Girardi

2 Aug 1
Reply by Davide Girardi

Snow load on roof structure

Hello everyone, I am modelling a greenhouse structure added on an existing building, and would like to apply the equivalent load of snow o…

Started by Gwenaël

2 Jun 15
Reply by Gwenaël

Line to beam component generates too many nodes /points

My model fails to be built. After re-arranging the geometry I convert a simple lattice tower into beams with the Line to beam component in…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

3 Mar 9
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Unused cross section

Building up a small model and running properly with the default steel material and cross section. But once CrossSection has been added, the…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 2
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Optimizer Beam Karamba + Galapagos

I'm trying to use the optimizer of Karamba for the beams created for these structures in Voronoi and Voronax but nothing works. Can someone…

Started by Alexia Ch

8 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Rafael Pastrana

Beam element interpolation in Karamba

Hi all, I was wondering which kind of interpolation is used for beam elements in Karamba, and if they take shear deformations into account…

Started by Romain Mesnil

2 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Romain Mesnil

Unable to join "SHELL" and "BEAM" Element

Hey everyone, I have also the problem of not beaing able to connect SHELL and BEAM elements. I know that they need the same nodes. But stil…

Started by Jakob Grave

2 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Jakob Grave

Modeling hinges in simple beam scenario

Hello, I am trying to model a simple beam scenario where a beam clamped on two sides has a hinge in the middle. I modeled this after the Ka…

Started by Yannis

2 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Yannis

Free Nodes / Beam joints ?

Hello, I am trying to use Karamba to calculate the structure you can see in the attached image. For the time being, all nodes are consider…

Started by yousef anastas

12 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by karamba

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service