Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (44)

← Back to Karamba
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Location of the supports in the cross-section

Dear Karamba users, I have a problem with the location of supports in the cross-section of my structure. I have made a simple girder bridg…

Started by Edward Fransen

0 on Thursday

Cross section Width variation

Hello, I am trying to do something pretty simple with the cross section component of Karamba but it's not working. I made exactly the same…

Started by Laura

1 Sep 9
Reply by jjsolly

Finding the most loaded element

Hi all, I was wondering if there's a way to find/highlight the heaviest loaded element in a model. I know how to get the highest loads (N,…

Started by Merijn de Leur

2 May 31
Reply by Merijn de Leur

Angular steel cross sections to cross section table

Hi, Can you suggest a way how to use equal angles as steel cross sections for Karamba? How can I build up the cross sections table? My main…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

10 May 31
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Scripting Karamba in IronPython

Hi everyone, I am trying to script Karamba in IronPython with GhPython. New to it. I am having a few issues starting with this one: I can…

Started by Inés Ariza

4 May 29
Reply by karamba

Initial strain affecting stress but not deformation

Hello, I am working on a tensegrity roof project that is composed of 12 beams of 12 tensegrity modules each. For each beam, we use pretensi…

Started by Philippe Lalande

2 Apr 8
Reply by Philippe Lalande

Karamba - Opticrosec error - Cross sections need to be bigger than their biggest family member.

Hello, I have an issue with the Optimise Cross Section component in Karamba. I am trying to create a grid of circular hollow sections whic…

Started by stathis

1 Apr 8
Reply by karamba

Error Rigid body's

Hi, I'am getting the following error message when i want to analyze my structure: 1. There are 2 rigid body modes in the system. This mea…

Started by Giorgio

5 Mar 9
Reply by Matthew Tam

Unused cross section

Building up a small model and running properly with the default steel material and cross section. But once CrossSection has been added, the…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 2
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

How to make a program and analysis?

Hello: I want to know how to make a program and analysis the structure of shell waffle welding with the steel plate. I want to create the l…

Started by ma qingsong

6 Feb 26
Reply by Matthew Tam

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service