Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'wireframe' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

closed lattice structure mesh in brep

Hi, I'm a design student currently working on my graduation project. I'm very interested in Grasshopper but still a beginner so I would lik…

Started by Susan G

11 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

How to select a certain line of a wireframe

Say I have to select a certain line out of a sweeped surface wireframe, how could I do? In this case I have to select the upper line of the…

Started by Pietro Frapoli

4 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

wireframe 3d pattern

hello fellow gh users,  my question is more of a workflow general question than a techniqal one. i would like to create something similar…

Started by zaidoon

10 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

squeeze volume through wireframe shape

hi guys, I created a quick tower using some rotation and scale (file attached) and want to squeeze a volume (for example a cube) through i…

Started by Hannes Hilpold

0 Oct 9, 2015

convert poly mesh to quads.

Dear users, I am desperate. I have produced a poly mesh that i would like to convert to quads. The mesh is actually a minimal surface. The…

Started by Femke

0 Nov 25, 2014

Draw wireframe preview with Meshes

is it possible to activate the wireframe preview for meshes too? I think it would be more efficient and sometime also more clear than only…

Started by sylvester

3 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

baking problem

hey guys! im really new with working with grasshopper so my problem is probably silly, but still. this is my first attempt to create somet…

Started by hrushka

2 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by hrushka

preview switches to wireframe

If you hide all RH objects, and activate a Groundplane, GH switches to wireframe. (All Geometry is above it though.)

Started by phillip

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by phillip

Multiple pipe within defintion

Hi guys, Has anybody tried to do a "multiple pipe" defintion on GH ? The scripted version of "multiple pipe" on Rhino pipes each line one…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service