Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'volume' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volume Meter Component?

Looking for a component for my Grasshopper definition that can obtain the volume peak from the current audio playback channel. I did see t…

Started by Bryan T Jones

1 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Emil Ballegaard

Shrink wrapping a mesh with Kangaroo.

Evening, I'm trying to shrink wrap a mesh I have in rhino, when I try and join the mesh to the mesh volume the volume component doesn't se…

Started by Alex Woolgar

8 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Puree

Jenga tower

Hi everyone I'm trying to write something that will be able randomly reduce boxes in a 4 x 4 grid, 1 box per row, and transfer all these r…

Started by LauWK

4 May 10, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Sun analysis

Hi! I have a plot where I have to built something and I have some buildings around. I have created a volume with the same perimeter of the…

Started by SOL HERNANDEZ ORTEGA

0 Apr 23, 2017

Volume component cannot find the centroid of closed brep.

Hello, I got some problem using [volume] component. I'm not good at other programming language, and maybe there'll be another options to s…

Started by Jaeman PARK

4 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Jaeman PARK

Brep Control, Voronoi, Skeletal Mesh, for 3D printing

Hey Everyone, First off I just want to thank all the questioners and everyone that has answered questions, as a SUPER beginner I really app…

Started by Kenny Arnold

9 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Kyle

substracting one mesh from another

Hello. I have the path of a road in a mountainside (delaunay mesh). That path is represented by a loft which was extruded (and converted…

Started by Cristian Gutiérrez Vásquez

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Expanding grid with Kangaroo Volume

Hello Hello,  So I have a object I want to make it is a grid that is deformed when a sphere is inflated within one of the grid modules (se…

Started by Bradley Bowers

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Q:How to Transform Geometry & Maintain Volume

Hey fellow grasshoppers, I have a specific question about creating a parametric model which makes it possible to transform its geometry an…

Started by Alexis.Ierides

0 Mar 23, 2016

intersecting volume accumulation

hi all, I'm trying to figure out a way of to addition intersecting volumes, intead of performing a substraction of the intersected parts,…

Started by Rabbit

5 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service