Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tiling' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polygon definition for New Pentagonal Tiling

Just dropping it here. Just the polygon, the tesselation I did manualy in Rhino. If someone find a better, or more efficient algorithm to…

Started by Diego Xavier

6 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by peugeot

tiling pattern not completing

Im trying to tile a single tetrahedron tetrahedron.png  in grasshopper. The tile looks like this 1.png but some parts of the tetrahedron ar…

Started by gule ser

2 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by gule ser

Hankin's method to Snub Square tiling

Hello everyone, I am trying to apply Hankin's method using an attractor to a Snub Square tiling that I created. I am struggling to underst…

Started by A-Dim

0 Dec 15, 2014

Script: baking in Grasshopper and Retrieving the Geometry back

Hi guys! This is my first post; I shall aim to be as specific as I can be. I have created the Cairo tiling pattern, which can Tessellate us…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

6 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by djordje

17 x 2-dimensional symmetry groups

I am interested in developing a set of components to deal with WallPaper symmetry groups; Has anyone done this or something similar?  I hav…

Started by Jelly

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Jason Marks

Hexagonal parametric tiling tutorial

Started by Federico

1 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Federico

Parallelogram Tiling

Hi everyone, The "divide surface" tool divides according to U and Vs of surfaces therefore giving rectangular or square division but i wou…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Luis Oscar Osio

Camouflage patterning from a grid

Does anyone have experience or a starting point for wanting to deform a grid based layout into a camouflage patterning?  I want to try and…

Started by Mark A. Santa Ines

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Joshua Jordan

custom tiling

I am trying to make my own custom tiling using the shape shown in rhino. the grids given in grasshopper don't seem to work. how could I mak…

Started by book learnin

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

tiling a stockinette pattern

Hello folks,  i am working on a knitted mesh surface comprised of a stockinette pattern (compliments of the folks at geometrydepth :) and…

Started by eva tucek

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by eva tucek

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service