Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'terrain' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contour and orient problem

Hi. I'm just starting to learn grasshopper and I have two questions. 1. Why contours are starting to go with 1.00 rather than 2.00? Thoug…

Started by Bakursky Ivan

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Bakursky Ivan

Slope analysis - slope/angle along surface in ‰

Hi everyone, 1. I would like to create a description in gh that calculates the angle or slope along a surface. 2. Afterwards it should wri…

Started by Thomas o

1 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Thomas o

DTM Digitial terrain model mesh

DTM is a set of Clusters, that allows you to build digital terrain models with ascii grid files. The digital terrain models will be output…

Started by Stefan Kainzwaldner

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Aymeric Delmas

Gradient on Curves

Hello Everyone, I am doing a water flow analysis on a steep terrain with grasshopper. In order to do that, I used mosquito to do a flow de…

Started by Tomás Asenjo

8 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by francesco perego

Terrain manipulation and breakline generation

Hi I would like to generate a road/street network on a terrain mesh. I have 2D map information and I have generated the terrain mesh from t…

Started by Mikel

4 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

building extrusion on terrain with planar cap

Hi, I wish to extrude a few buildings on an undulating terrain (seen in blue) by projecting them onto the brep surface of the terrain. The…

Started by Tania Kaushal

5 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

How to obtain an accurate, smooth terrain model from a set of 3d points?

Hi everybody. I have a little task to do. I have a file containing a set of 3d points that are the result of a topographic survey of a piec…

Started by Matteo Falduto

1 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

random buildings on a surface

hi everybody. first of all' i'd like to say sorry for my english. i don't know some tecnical words to explain what i'm going to say and tha…

Started by Phil

0 Oct 26, 2013

Trace 1:20 gradient incline on mesh

Hello wondering if anybody can help or give suggested approaches, Would it be possible to trace a path across a mesh terrain that follows…

Started by Chris Ingram

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Chris Ingram

How to re-mesh and clean up a mesh terrain with delaunay

I have a mesh terrain that was created in micro station and there are lots of overlapping pieces from the loft that the guy used who made t…

Started by Chris Ingram

0 Jun 20, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service