Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'surfaces' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie question: Boundary surfaces error

Hi there, I am new to grasshopper as I am learning it as part of my architecture degree at university, so my question probably has an obvi…

Started by alex morgan

7 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Cole

Creating line thickness in grasshopper: roads, walls, etc. - help please!

Hi! I am trying to take a number of intersecting curves, generating in rhino, and create outlines of the shape that would be created if tho…

Started by MMiller

12 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Roman

Multiple surfaces into one

I exploded my brep to create multiple surfaces but now i want to get all those surfaces to join into one surface so i can map a pattern on…

Started by Caitlin

4 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

loft issue

Hi everyone!!  I am having some trouble trying to do loft between polylines. They are all polylines with the same amount of segments, but…

Started by gabriela

1 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by gabriela

Minimal surface for more than 4 boundary curves

Hi Guys, Would you know how to generate a minimal surface from more than 4boundary curves? I have tried using this great plugin: http://www…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

28 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by hasan

Aligning indvidual planes to respective surfaces

Dear Grasshoppers, Trying to align planes to the surfaces they are on. Help would be greatly appreciated. Definition and files included.…

Started by Frank T

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

Paneling Tools - Curtain Wall/Matching Surfaces/Hell

Hi there, I'm trying to create an accurate curtain wall system, and had some success earlier with simple surfaces and not accounting for fl…

Started by Ashley Hastings

0 Jan 28, 2017

#PLEASE HELP ME <How to make holes in certain surfaces( or mesh) >

I want to make a mesh which is attached file 2 ( mesh 1.jpg). But some elements of the mesh were crushed (mesh 2.jpg). I want to re-crate t…

Started by TOM

0 Jan 16, 2017

Example: Subdividing Surfaces with Equal Area

Hi All, I've taken the method from an old definition by Jacek Jaskolski in 2009 (original found here) that subdivides surfaces into subdivi…

Started by Dan Cascaval

3 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

PERIODIC UNION OF TWO LISTS

Hello everyone! I'm stuck!!Just looking for hopefully some list management help.i want a ruled surface between two curves with different nu…

Started by G.

2 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by G.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service