Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'srf' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to convert a polysurface into a surface?

Hey guys! I'm working on this project and need to assign some gird structure by lunchbox plugin on selected surface, but paneling component…

Started by Ali Bazazan

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Netush

I want to wind up paper like a bouquet

I try wind up paper like a bouquet. ↑this picture is flat model I want to surround this like a cone I'm looking forward to working wit…

Started by Y.Kate

0 Jul 11, 2017

How does this srf make it?

http://www.grasshopper3d.com/profiles/blogs/how-does-this-srf-make-it?commentId=2985220%3AComment%3A1604053&xg_source=msg_com_blogpost

Started by Y.Kate

2 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Y.Kate

nurbs wrapping funky surface

Hi all, I´m trying to control a cloud of points to be able to create a nurbs srf. object through srfGrid component. The thing is that inste…

Started by jozze

5 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by jozze

Curve on surface

I have a problem (I'm still a beginner) I have a surface on which I would like to make an offset on the surface of a curve so that it exten…

Started by Luciano

7 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Luciano

Projecting Curves onto Multiple Surfaces

Hello All, I'm looking for some help with projecting curves onto multiple surfaces. 1) I would like to first be able to project the curve…

Started by Andrew Potter

2 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Matt Hutchinson

UnRoll

Uses the Rhino Unroll command in order to unroll surfaces or polysurfaces - result is not always what you need :)   Adapted from Giulio Pia…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

10 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

Looking for contrary container to SRF CP!

Hello, I've created an attractor that controls a dia-grid and the corresponding pyramid height. Everything works fine, but the attractor ca…

Started by Marc

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Marc

Surface Creation - Workflow?

I've hit a frustrating wall. I have three curves, all in different planes. Normally, in Rhino, I'd just pull a quick 'Surface > Edge Cu…

Started by J. Pyeatt

6 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by paul piciorul

VB control points for surface/brep

Hello, I'm trying to write the script, that would arrange a surface/brep in order to not overlap itself (so that the middle of the surface…

Started by Sven Nevlida

3 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service