Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'shatter' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Shatter" segments at their intersection points

Hello all! I am trying to use the "shatter" function to split a series of segments at their intersection points. So first I use the functio…

Started by LauraGoARC

36 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Daniel Foote

How can i grab a subcurve of specific length?

i am trying to extract a subcurve of specific length from a closed polyline, from anywhere on the polyline...like sliding a straw on a stri…

Started by philip pappas

3 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by philip pappas

TetRhino - a wrapper for Tetgen

"TetGen is a program to generate tetrahedral meshes of any 3D polyhedral domains. TetGen generates exact constrained Delaunay tetrahedral…

Started by Tom Svilans

34 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Shatter trouble

What's wrong with this super easy Shatter ?

Started by Olivier Suire

3 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Olivier Suire

shatter problem

Hi everybody, I am trying to shatter 10 curves with 10 parameters using the curve closest point component to get the parameter. For some…

Started by Findie

2 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Findie

split/divide curve at specific points

Hi! I am trying to split a curve into different curve segments by specific points. I know how to divide a curve into segments, but not with…

Started by Maria-89

15 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by PaulS

"Shatter" a curve and cut extra segments

Hello all! I have tu cut off all the extra segments, keeping the curve laying on the surface. Hope somebody out there has a suggestion :)   

Started by Francesca Burchi

7 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Francesca Burchi

Splitting curves at intersection using Shatter, with points coming from different routes

Hi. I was working with a couple of curves and project, and trying to split them at their intersection, either make a line between the resid…

Started by shehzad irani

5 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

Shatter, voronoi, gradient thickness of line

Hi! I need some help with my file. I now have a line which is divided by 'divide' in segments with equal lengths between the points. I woul…

Started by Madeleine

0 Nov 14, 2016

Trimming curves within curve intersection

In between each curve intersection, instead of there being a line there I want those inner intersecting lines to be gone. I’ve been trying…

Started by Mustafa Kajtaz

0 Sep 7, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service