Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'select' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to select the surface with the highest area from a list?

Pregunta%20foro.JPG Hello, complete newb here. I'm having a little trouble with this definition. I need to select the surface with the h…

Started by Lui Lara

7 May 16, 2020
Reply by Juan Pablo Gómez Loaiza

how to select the points inside of certain boundary

Dear all, Sorry for the simple question. As my first project in Grasshopper, I want to selects the points in the circle area. My logic rig…

Started by Bowen Tan

11 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by pikachu

Selecting lunchbox panels

I tried to select panels and then divide them in order to manipulate the panels. But, how to do that? I tried it with 'closest point' of ce…

Started by Weklic

2 May 28, 2017
Reply by Weklic

Points in a curve

Hi all, I'm a really new grasshopper user, I have a problem to understand how to use the "POINT IN CURVE" node, onece I've found the relati…

Started by riccardo foschi

6 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Marcola

How to select a certain line of a wireframe

Say I have to select a certain line out of a sweeped surface wireframe, how could I do? In this case I have to select the upper line of the…

Started by Pietro Frapoli

4 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Matrix Boolean operation

Hi all, I have been searching a similar post for some time now with no success - do point me to a direction if I've missed it. Boolean togg…

Started by Konstantinos Voulpiotis

7 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

How to select some elements created with an array to move them along a vector?

Hello, I just created a rectangular array that contains circles. But I would like to move in the z direction some of them, so my question…

Started by Martha

3 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Martha

select only a few points

Hi, I have a single list of points, I have to select only the points highlighted in the image, some advice to split your list? Thanks in ad…

Started by AleF

5 May 27, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Select largest half after Brep Split

Any idea how to select the largest element from a BREP split operation. Added complexity: the split operation works on a tree of BREPs, re…

Started by Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

Select each second Box rectangle out of a list

Hello, new Grasshopper here, since last weekend :) I've been trying to solve this thing for about ten hours now, so it's time to ask for he…

Started by Marinus de Beer

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Marinus de Beer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service