Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sdk' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Type Hint Issue

Dear gh joda, I'm new to ghpython and have a hard time to wrap my head around a type hint issue I was experiencing. Attached a script in t…

Started by Patrick Bedarf

12 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Grasshopper 1.0 API documentation online.

We've uploaded the APi docs (previously only available for download via the Grasshopper Help menu) to developer.rhino3d.com

Started by David Rutten

1 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

use grasshopper components in the SDK?

I'm evaluating rhino/grasshopper as a development eco-system for our project, where people with different background and skills can use it…

Started by WP Lee

9 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by WP Lee

Make Component Display Size Wider

Heya interwebs! I'm hacking away on a new Beta.Speckle release, and I have (as always it seems) a strange request:  I want to make the comp…

Started by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Dimitrie Stefanescu @idid

The Grasshopper SDK only shows white pages

Hi, i downloaded the .chm file over this link: http://download.mcneel.com/s3b/mcneel/grasshopper/1.0/sdk/en/GrasshopperSDK.chm, because th…

Started by Lasse Heilemann

7 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Lasse Heilemann

ExpireSolution() and RunitmeMessages

Hi all, These two quick questions go out mostly to 3rd party developers or David. 1. Is there another way to force the re-culculation of a…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

4 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Error loading RhinoCommon.dll and rhinocommon_c.dll

Hello Everyone,   I am trying to test the Rhino SDK in Visual Studio but for some reason it cannot load the RhinoCommon.dll and rhinocommon…

Started by Jose Pullutasig Iza

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Jose Pullutasig Iza

C# method to "Internalise data" on GH?

Hi guys, I have made a component on visual studio that can be double clicked on to load a specific file. However the data does not remain…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

GeometryBase.Rotate Method returns a boolean instead of a geometry?

Hi guys, I was looking at the Rotate method for a curve (GeometryBase.Rotate Method) in the Rhino Common SDK and noticed that it returns a…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

sdk :to be clear

dear fellows as it is possible to see in this forum one of the most important obstacles to work is to clarify functions and mehods in the l…

Started by pepe ballesteros

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by robert cervellione

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service