Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sampler' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do RGB values converts to Numbers in the Image Sampler ?

Hi guys, The direct output of the Image Sampler are RGB values, how do the three values get converted into one number when pluging the outp…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

9 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Joey Doherty

Image sampler point density

I am new to and have been experimenting with the image sampler component, I would like to be able to create what should basically look like…

Started by Alex Fritz

15 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by Erik Lander

extrude a circle packing based on an image?

hi everybody I've combined two definitions to creat a complex of cylinders that their height is based on an image. but it doesn't work core…

Started by shahab sh

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by shahab sh

Image Sampler, limited circle sizes and domain questions

Hi, I am new to grasshopper, and I came across the image sampler and would like to make something with that. So first, instead of the rect…

Started by Yan Huang

6 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Rajaa Issa

image sampler on kinked surface

Hi there, I' m trying to evolve a logo in the form of surface frames once horizontally around a facade and I' m struggling with two issu…

Started by Giovanni

2 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Giovanni

divide list

Hello, So Im doing this image sampler in order to build something similar in real life, the thing is that I would like to automate the amou…

Started by Luis Salguero

2 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Luis Salguero

Bitmap to nurbs

Hi everybody! I'm working on a project, where I have to convert a monochrome picture into a nurbs curve. I already found a solution, but I…

Started by Lucas

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Extrusions based on image sampler, need help! :)

Hi Guys, So I am a bit of a grasshopper noob, but I am attempting to do the following and a bit lost on where to begin: I have a black an…

Started by Miles Rees Spear

5 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Mark Grimsrud

image sampler reduce small diameter

Hello, ich have a new Problem. Is it possible to reduce small Diameters, for example ø0.3 or what else in this datatree. Thank you for he…

Started by Peter

10 May 29, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Image Sampling with point grid in xz plane

Hello! I've recently started experimenting with the image sampler... I'm trying to select certain points using a pattern-image (so I can th…

Started by Anastasia Livanou

4 May 8, 2017
Reply by Anastasia Livanou

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service