Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rhinocommon' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problem with python classes

Hi, I have kinda weird problem which probably will have a simple answer: I'm trying to create a freeform gridshell structure and for the d…

Started by Matti Pirinen

6 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Extend Curve on Surface.

I am finding myself in need of something similar to the rhino extend curve on surface function that you can find in rhino but it looks like…

Started by Dieter Toews

10 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Lorenzo Comaron

Demonstrating Recursion: Any idea why ghpythonlib runs so slowly?

Hi All, I thought I had come up with a clever way of introducing students to concepts of iteration and recursion by attempting to use the…

Started by Gwyll

3 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Faster Split

Hey all, What is the best way to split a surface in RhinoCommon? SrfSplit in grasshopper is ridiculously slow. In Rhino I am able to selec…

Started by Lawrence Yun

17 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Making Geometry in Python

Hey, This is both a narrow and a broad question. What is the difference between polyline and polylinecurve? When I do a=rhino.geometry.pol…

Started by Lawrence Yun

1 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

VS help with a custom control

I'm creating a custom control which uses RhinoCommon.dll as a reference (I need those transformation matrices...).  When I put this contro…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

4 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Arend

How to I untrim with rhinocommon?

Hey, How do I untrim a surface with rhinocommon? I am trying to do "closest point to surface" and then "curve on surface" but the former i…

Started by Lawrence Yun

14 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

ExpireSolution() and RunitmeMessages

Hi all, These two quick questions go out mostly to 3rd party developers or David. 1. Is there another way to force the re-culculation of a…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

4 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

set spherical mapping programmatically

Hi,  Does anyone know how to set spherical mapping in rhinocommon (C#) ?  We apply a material programmatically with the code below but don…

Started by Elco

4 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Elco

About Rhinocommon SDK~

Hello everyone, Is there anyone know that why the webpage of Rhinocommon SDK disappeared??? I cannot find it and cannot do scripting with i…

Started by ememery

2 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by ememery

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service