Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'region' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to select the points inside of certain boundary

Dear all, Sorry for the simple question. As my first project in Grasshopper, I want to selects the points in the circle area. My logic rig…

Started by Bowen Tan

11 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by pikachu

A hack to speed things up

This has to be the most amateurish, ugliest piece of code I have ever written using 'partition list' to feed a long list of lines (11,000)…

Started by mark zirinsky

3 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

region union multiple levels

hi! I'm loving how every day I'm managing to work out more things by myself but sometimes I find myself stuck with what are supposed to be…

Started by Rabbit

4 May 21, 2017
Reply by Alexander Onufriev

Region Union does not output the closed Region?

Hello, In the file attached, the region union is operating between a rectangle and a line and does not output any geometry. Should it not o…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Region Union ignores one of the of the set of polygons at any tolerance

Hello Everyone, I know there has been many questions related to this issue so I hope this one will enrich the discussion: region-union-fai…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

_CurveBoolean in code

I need to make a border between two separate curves. One self intersects about 100 times (and its supposed to), the other is simply to crea…

Started by Andy VanMater

10 May 20, 2016
Reply by michael luczak

Trim Overlapping Circles

I have here a bunch of circles. They overlap and I would like to trim the parts of each circle that lie within other circles. I have tried…

Started by Daniel Cowden

2 May 11, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Region grid

Hi, i'm trying to convert a grid made by polylines into a region. The aim is to remove the intersection lines between horizontal and vertic…

Started by Daniele Zerbi

2 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Daniele Zerbi

points in surface / points in region / surface point collision

hi all I'm trying to select only the points that don't collide, or are not inside a region determined by a surface (in black) Point in cur…

Started by Rabbit

3 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

sets depending on overlapping (intersection) geometries

hey everyone! looking for ideas on where to start to solve this: I have several geometries, some of which overlap, i would like to sort t…

Started by Rabbit

10 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service