Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'radial' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom radial mesh

Hi guys! I am trying to achieve a radial mesh (with a mix of clean quad and triangular faces) that works toghether with a voronoi subdivis…

Started by watertech

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by RENE

Radial - Equal Spacing Per Concentric Ring (Extent P?)

Perhaps this is a simple one, though as a new GH user, been at it for days without any luck.  If anyone would be so kind as to point me to…

Started by Richard

4 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by dude

Limit radial pattern to fixed circle

Hello, I'm new to Grasshopper, and this is my first question here. I am using a component called Radial Hex that works just like GH Radial,…

Started by hulsiem

5 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by hulsiem

Paneling tools to double curve surface (radial division)

Dear all,I am now doing some rationalization and panelization of a double curvature surface.  I would like to know how I can divide my surf…

Started by Yin

0 Sep 4, 2016

Radial Menu further development?

Hi David, I really like the new radial menu, just thought of some improvements because I think it's not so intuitive than the other parts…

Started by Martin Dembski

11 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Scaling down Inscribed Squares

Hey, I had a problem in grasshopper that I was hoping someone could help me resolve.   I have a square or cube that I would want to rotate…

Started by Fawad Nadir Osman

2 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Fawad Nadir Osman

Simple List Management Query - Offsetting Multiple Curves Radially

Hello, I have been attempting an incredibly simple task in grasshopper to no avail. I have created a definition which offsets a curve outw…

Started by Leis Ho

12 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Repeat polar array?

Hi! I'm trying to repeat or copy the elements of a polar array in a 2D radial grid. Keeping the ability to parametrically increase the numb…

Started by Helena Zambrano

3 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Helena Zambrano

Radial corrugation

Hi there, I wondered whether someone could help me with a radial offset problem. I am trying to corrugate a surface (with tubes in this cas…

Started by Benjamin Storch

0 Aug 12, 2014

Polyline along radial path

Hello, I have a polyline component that writes text as polylines, at the moment its displaying the polyline text in a straight line along…

Started by Nader Naim

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Nader Naim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service