Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'plug-in' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

_import tries to load plug-in

When trying to import a mesh into Rhino via sending _Import everything is fine. If I run the same with a list of files, Rhino imports them,…

Started by phillip

3 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by phillip

Woodpecker Plug-in for Grasshopper

Hello everybody, I want to introduce something that we have been working on for a little while now: Woodpecker, the BTL export plug-in for…

Started by Hanno Stehling

11 May 24, 2016
Reply by Toni Österlund

recommend the plug-ins for grasshopper you like best!

I am a undergraduate student in major of architecture, and I found there were thousands of plug-ins for grasshopper, but I don't know what…

Started by Joyce Shun

16 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by HEEN

SDK changes and new features in Grasshopper 0.9.0050

Dear GHA developers, Hopefully in a few days Grasshopper 0.9.0050 will be released. The last two hurdles (the installer and assembly versi…

Started by David Rutten

28 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Tree

How to Export a ribbon of Clusters

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is a way to add several clusters to a ribbon without having to go through the usual process (put cl…

Started by Henry Unterreiner

0 May 13, 2014

Curve parameter as an Input

dear all, I'm new in GH.   I'm developing a plug in and I need to use a Curve as an input in one of the nodes. Its necessary to be any type…

Started by carlosdelab

2 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by carlosdelab

Generator plug-in basic advice

HiI'm experimenting with using the generator plug in, yet it doesn't seem to have much advice/tutorials online. Although it does seem quite…

Started by Alice Holmes

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Michael Makris

RABBIT: Tools for Grasshopper v.0.1.00 Released!

MORPHOCODE is pleased to announce the first release of RABBIT - a new plug-in for Grasshopper! RABBIT provides a new toolbar with custom…

Started by Morphocode

13 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Alex

a beta plug-in for rhino

Hi, This post is not about grasshopper but I thought this might be the right audience for it. I work on a rhino plug-in in relation to my…

Started by Baris S

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Grasshopper Plugin Error

I recently began getting the "Unable to load GrasshopperPlugin.rhp plug-in" error after upgrading from Windows Vista to 7.  I have tried un…

Started by Jie Huang

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Jie Huang

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service