Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'panelling' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create Individual surfaces from a pattern

Hi, I have a curved surface made up of curves. I want a pattern (diamond/hexagonal) to be bounded by that surface. Righ now i am unable t…

Started by nishant pandav

2 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by nishant pandav

Hexagon Panelling with attractor points

img_0417.jpg Can anyone help me create something like this? Does anyone have any idea how to make something like this where the size of th…

Started by Mark Eden

2 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Mark Eden

Panelling Help

Hi, I'm trying to reverse engineer the Canopy Project by United Visual Artists and I'm having some trouble figuring out the right way to g…

Started by sam horwood

2 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Damon

How do you edit the Isocurves on a curved surface?

Hello,  I have managed to panel my geometry along my curved surface, with only one problem left which I can't quite resolve. The way that…

Started by Jo Latham

5 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Mkr

Urgent diagrid help

Hi all, I have this faceted form that i want to place a  diagrid over for a structural component. How can i make the edges align so that t…

Started by KarlL

6 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Gradient Grid/Panelling

Hello, I have a double curved surface that I wish to panel with triangular panels that become larger towards one end of the surface. So far…

Started by Emma Lippmann

0 Jun 2, 2014

panelling on a grid surface

Hi all, I am trying to recreate the Japan Pavilion. Im having difficulties populating flat 2D surfaces on my gridded surface. definition an…

Started by Mitran

0 Apr 21, 2014

Meshing/Panelling help needed

Hi, I am trying to find good surface meshing/panelling tool or some advice how to use existing components. I have curved surface and I am…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

0 Apr 9, 2014

surface panelling

anyone know how to produce panelling like this?

Started by PaanGiant

0 Apr 6, 2014

Box Morph

Hi Guys!! I'm trying to do a facade with box morph, but because of the number of the panels (maybe too many), rhino is very slow and quite…

Started by Silvia

0 Dec 29, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service