Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'multiple' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to add multiple points for scaling?

Hi guys, I'm trying to reverse engineer the Honeycomb building skyscraper by MAD architects and I can't add multiple points to scale differ…

Started by Fiona Tieu

13 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Jim M

Toggle previews

I have a script that results in two schemes that each use 4-6 preview components to show the whole design result. I am wondering if anyone…

Started by shelly drees

7 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Renato Cosenza Rodrigues

URGENT: Use multiple attractor curves to effect circle scale, error.

Hi there everyone, Rhino + GH novice here. I'm currently trying to make a lightshade for a linear pendant light, and I am wanting to creat…

Started by Jamie Matthews

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Jamie Matthews

Offset direction solver

Hi all. I've come across multiple posts in wich there are problems with offsets directions with multiple closed curves I've put together t…

Started by Federico Silvestri

4 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by SERGEY KUZNETSOV

Extrude rectangular section along multiple curves

Hello, I've got a problem when I try to extrude along multiple curves a defined rectangular section. The section is correctly oriented but…

Started by btpb3t

5 May 21, 2017
Reply by btpb3t

Kangaroo Mesh Machine remeshing multiple meshes at once

Hi, I am trying to remesh multiple meshes at once using mesh machine. It works when they do not share edges but does not work when they h…

Started by Tomas Vinkevicius

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Finding center of mulitple curves

Hi there, i'm creating a workflow in which you select all the geometry and flatten everything (well this part works fine) but now i want to…

Started by Remy Konings

2 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Remy Konings

Problems with Flipped Curves in multiple Lofts

Hello: Currently trying to build up this definition to basically create bulbous surfaces out of existing outlines. The definition isn't fi…

Started by Nicolle H

9 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Erick Vásquez

multiple geometry’s leads to script multiplying structure please help.

New to grasshopper please help I have two scripts which gives each building on a site a specific height based on the ratio between the foot…

Started by euan miller

0 Nov 25, 2016

Generic Parameter input with two different options

Hi, I'm trying to make a component that either accepts lines or numbers in the same parameter protected override void RegisterInputParams(…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

4 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service