Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'move' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dwg export

Hey, I need to get a separate dwg file of many different rhino polylignes I tried orient all of them on XY and to separate those intersecte…

Started by VVWood

0 Oct 6, 2017

tangency beetween MESH Objects

I must solve this problem> From a pre-exhisting folder, several MESH objects are to be imported and may be available on Rhino screen.…

Started by Raphael Rabell

1 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Raphael Rabell

Translate curves with VB?

I wonder what the correct way to translate a curve in a VB RhinoCommon component might be. For translation of a point, I use the following…

Started by Jonatan Schumacher

4 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Negative vector value turned positive by unit vector Z. How do I keep it negative?

Hi!  I'm providing a unit vector Z, the value (0,0:0,0:-0.2), but the unit vector Z changes de value on to (0,0:0,0:0.2). How do I keep my…

Started by Tina Jerrera

1 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Random Move and Rotate on Curve

Hi guys, I am attempting to make something like the goal.png picture. So far I have been able to make each geometry randomly move slightl…

Started by Leonardo Aguiar

8 May 15, 2016
Reply by Leonardo Aguiar

If statemente

Hello! I want to extrude using a "if statemente" I moved some rectangle planes in either x or y from 0 to 3. And I wanna convert to solids…

Started by Gabriela Serna

1 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Repeat Move Objects in Python

Hi all, having a small issue repeating the 'move' command a specific number of times with Python. I have 4 sets of rectangle groups that I…

Started by Andrew M

4 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Move Points along a curve

hi everybody! i have got a pseudo-circunference, wich is an intersection between a sphere and a generic surface. Then, i divided the pseudo…

Started by Andrea Ciurnella

7 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

IF intersect THEN move?

Hay, I'm working on a definition where if the objects intersect then the physical model will run into issues.  So I'm looking to have the…

Started by James

19 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by NA

moving points an other geometry in C#

Hi, I am quite new in C# I am trying to create some simple boids script and I do not know how to move points (and other geometry). How do…

Started by Aleksander Dynarek

3 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service