Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'menu' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

menu order and separators layout

Hello, what method can I use to organize custom component in the menu, icon order and separators ? thx

Started by raf2205

3 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by Marco Juliani

Add title to TextItem on right-click GH component

Hello everyone, I'm adding some TextBoxes in a GH component via. var a = GH_DocumentObject.Menu_AppendTextItem(menu, "0.4", null, txt_C…

Started by Lorenzo Greco

1 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

C# Dropdown menu not working !

Hello guys, So I'm trying to make any code  like this code for an example: List.Add X; after the dot a dropdown menu is supposed to show…

Started by Youssef Sameh Aboualghar

2 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Radial Menu further development?

Hi David, I really like the new radial menu, just thought of some improvements because I think it's not so intuitive than the other parts…

Started by Martin Dembski

11 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Class variables

Hi All, I'm developing a custom component that has one input and one output. I've added a couple of options to the menu items list (when yo…

Started by Charles Portelli

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Charles Portelli

include a button in the help menu?

Hello To all, I would like to include a button in the help menu, so my client can be directed to a web page to find specific information ab…

Started by cdelab

0 Nov 25, 2015

organise plug-in the same component palette (multiple plugiin in the same same "EXtra"menu)

hello, i would like to group several plug-in in the same component palette. For example i would like to group anemaon plugin in the extra…

Started by ludo

0 May 25, 2015

pop-up menu + number slider

Hello, Ι encounter 2 very basic issues. The first one has to do with the pop-up menu when you press the spacebar button. Actually when I pr…

Started by Pan

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Pan

implementation of independant additional component menu items

Hi all,I'm trying to get my head around the correct implementation of Additional Component Menu Items. I'm attempting to create a CreateDom…

Started by Pieter Segeren

2 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Menu shortcut bug

Dear Users,   some of you have reported problems with running certain menu items via the shortcuts. I've attached a special build of the Gr…

Started by David Rutten

32 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Kibito Tato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by