Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'matrix' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

linear optimization solver

Hi, I am working on a customized formfinding component, using vb.net. I will have to deal with matrix operations (linear algebra), and line…

Started by Guillaume Niel

16 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by Alexander Ken

Flip matrix inside a tree branch

Hello dear forum,   I am making a column that is made from a series of closed curves which I have divided and then flipped the matrix in or…

Started by Noam Burg

4 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Noam Burg

Matrix/all combinations of Breps?

Hello, I am trying to generate a list of all possible combination of two trees of breps. I have two lists, and each branch in each list ma…

Started by Mariana Ballina

6 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Mariana Ballina

Flip Matrix in a large tree using shift path / PROBLEM

Hello everyone! I'm struggling with shift path + flip matrix. I. What I'm trying to do? I'm trying to make the same flip matrix operation…

Started by fedezorrozuag

2 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by fedezorrozuag

Finding Best Fitting Cylinder From Surface or Cloud pts

Hi Forum,  I've embarked a task to create a GH algorithm to find the best fitting cylinder given an initial surface or a cloud point.  So f…

Started by David Valent

12 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by David Valent

Marker Detection, Matrix, Quaternion Plugin for GH

Hi guys, My first post here, don't know if this is the right place:) Anyway, I just would like to share a plugin that I've developed rece…

Started by Jingcheng Chen

3 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

Stress / strain deformation

Hi, I've been reading up on orthotropic stress-strain and trying to wrap my head around some of the maths involved! I've cobbled together s…

Started by Tom Svilans

0 Oct 17, 2016

Singular stiffness-matrix problem

Dear all ,  I have a message error from KAramba when using the "analyze"component that says :  I have already tried changing my boundary c…

Started by Salma Saadi

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Helen Richardson

Adjacency Matrix for Collection of Breps

Hello! I have a collection of tetrahedral breps which always share at least one common face. In this simple example (image below) I have t…

Started by marinako

11 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by marinako

Getting a result out of a data grid

Hi, I have a problem and can't figure how to solve it. I have a data grid such as the one on the image.  I am trying to get a result intro…

Started by Tomas Villanueva

2 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Tomas Villanueva

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service