Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'inclusion' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merging two list by testing for inclusion

Hi All,  I am really struggling trying to merge two sets of data appropriately.  I have a set of polylines and a set of meshes I want mer…

Started by Ethan Davis

4 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

inclusion objects test

Good morning Im trying to do a definition that takes a brep and a matrix of cubes for finally giving just the cubes that are included insid…

Started by RR

2 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by RR

Circle pack based on voronoi cell area

Hi all. I am trying to generate curves for a laser cutter with grasshopper. What I want to do is: 1. Choose cells based on their centroid's…

Started by James Dalessandro

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

HELP! Mesh Inclusion.

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with mesh inclusion in Grasshopper. What I've done is created a structure which is made from polylines…

Started by Steph Blackshaw

0 May 9, 2016

PointS in BrepS

Either I'm doing it wrong, either this just can't be done : I want to input a bunch of points, and a bunch of Breps, and end up with a data…

Started by Olivier Suire

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Olivier Suire

choose points inside meshes

Hi guys, I have a small problem and I am sure there will be an easy solution. I want to choose the points inside the meshES and I am a l…

Started by falc on air

2 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by falc on air

Separate Points Within BREPS?

Hi Guys, How could I separate a branched list of points according to their inclusion within a series of BREPS? Right now the BREPS inclus…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

BUG: InclusionTest Fails in RhinoCommon and Grasshopper BrepInclusion component!

Hi, I tried the inclusion test for 6 points and two closed Breps in a script, and it gave me wrong results [case 3]. I tested the Grasshop…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

1 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service