Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'fold' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Panel component display unit change

Hi, I am trying to find a way of changing the display unit in 'panel' component from mm to m. I understand that GH doesn't really care whe…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Cole

Hyperbolic origami with rigid folding

Hello everyone, First of all thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm trying to fold the pattern that you can see on the image a…

Started by Maialen Calleja

1 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Maialen Calleja

Decimal Place in Panel component and Rhino Display Text

Hi, Two questions as below: 1) I am trying to reduce the decimal place in the result of GH 'panel' component display (Please see the scre…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Paperfolding

Hi, it's difficult to discribe in words what I'm trying to achive, so I just uploaded some pictures. I hope this explains it. How ca…

Started by klumpen

9 May 27, 2015
Reply by Kim

Surface folding

Hello all, My query is related to paper folding.(Disired outcome is image4/5) The final folded surface being a non euclidean form .I do rea…

Started by x3curve

1 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Gregory Epps

Curved and Broken Paper Fold

Hello- as a newcomer to kangaroo I have a challenge for an experienced user: I'm trying to model a form created by creasing a square piece…

Started by MS

3 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by JS

index out of range??? error with kangeroo- all workign apart form very last stage...

For some reason my kangaroo script wont run, it goes red and says  1. Solution exception:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and l…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

4 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Sarah Shuttleworth

hinge folding cant control

I am creating hinges between triangles to simulate a folding origami type pattern I have started folding one component made up of 6 connec…

1 Oct 16, 2013

folding origami beyond basics-kangaroo-hinge

Hi i am trying to make a folded origami simulation, I have explored the examples people posted but there don't seem to be any tutorials so…

3 Oct 8, 2013

Folder paper Help Please?

Hi, I have been working on a Kangaroo simulation to produce a digital version of the model should in the jpeg, however I am having difficul…

Started by Jessica Beagelman

0 May 2, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service