Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'facade' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Image Sampler surface angles

Hi, I didn't know until now that the image sampler depends on the angle of surface that is divided for the pattern making. In the Grasshop…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

4 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Brick facade generated from pictures

Hello, this is my first work with Grasshopper. I generated a brick facade with changes by pictures. My problem is that the scale from the…

Started by Jens

1 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Jens

Isovists / Visibility / heatmap

Hi,  I am trying to develop a simple solution that evaluates which parts of a given surface (say facade) are visible from a number of samp…

Started by peter

0 May 19, 2016

Folding surface/facade with consistent width of panel/surface?

Hi, I worked with grasshopper a lot a couple years ago and am just now coming back to it and having trouble getting my head in the right mi…

Started by Elizabeth Austin

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Austin

Help on a repetitive facade element

Hi, I'm trying to build a facade in the reference image, I've made the frame but couldn't figure out how to make the accordion-like panels.…

Started by ekin k

3 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by ekin k

Circle packing in grasshopper (of fixed radius)

A couple of months ago, I saw this video on youtube and found it really interesting. The video shows exactly what I am trying to achieve in…

Started by Tom Gregory

9 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by navid

Rebuild Solid Forms from Points.

Hello! I am trying to rotate a series of panels from a set of points on the corner of each panel. So far, I have been able to locate the…

Started by Joshua Stephens

0 Nov 28, 2015

Variable Louvres - Attractor problem

Hi everybody, I've simply tried to copy from a well known tutorial site THIS DEFINITION, but it doesn't work and I cannot understand why. I…

Started by Leonardo Roli

8 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by cesar ivan

grids to trim,

hello, i have some questions, sorry if these are already exist. i am trying to make structural facade by lunchbox.And i learnt all i know…

Started by ecems

1 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by ecems

Diamond Panel on non-rectalinear surface

Hello, I have been working on an interactive facade with an attraction point. I'd like to have diamond panels, that rotate when they are c…

Started by AdnFrs

2 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service