Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'exoskeleton' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

closed lattice structure mesh in brep

Hi, I'm a design student currently working on my graduation project. I'm very interested in Grasshopper but still a beginner so I would lik…

Started by Susan G

11 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Exoskeleton and topologizer problem

I am using exoskeleton and topologizer for the first time for my assignment and having this error, Can someone please help me?? I don't wan…

Started by Shameem Ashraf

6 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Shameem Ashraf

Mesh Panels joined to Exoskeleton

Hello,  I have a cloud of points that generate the input lines for the Exoskeleton feature. I then take the same lines and use Weaverbird…

Started by Bradley Bowers

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

Spliting and deleting duplicated curves - voronoi exoskeleton

Hi, I am beginner in GH. I have some problems with duplicated curves that i get from some of voronoi definition from the forum (it didn't m…

Started by Marcin Nowak

9 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Wire skeleton process

I am new to Grasshopper. I have a complex shape I created in Rhino and would like to make an exoskeleton to print based on the shape. I am…

Started by China Blue

4 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

inflation with exoskeleton by using an attractor

Hi to everyone, I have tried to define the exoskeleton radious with an attractor and colour it according to this attractor. However, my att…

Started by h

6 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by h

Exoskeleton from curves anyone?

Hi! I'm trying to create exoskeleton from curves. I divided the curves and created poly-lines since it didn't work when I connected the cur…

Started by Diamond Yael

3 May 24, 2015
Reply by Diamond Yael

Shape skyscraper (de)formation

Hi! I am trying to create a skyscraper which has a dynamic appearance. A kind of fluidity of the form. I created a kind of simple shape fo…

Started by Maria-89

1 May 7, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Exoskeleton + Kangaroo issues - nodes

Hi there, I'm attempting to recreate the Lin Pavillion by Marc Fornes + TheVeryMany, as shown here: I began out by applying the exoskele…

Started by Edward

0 Apr 24, 2015

Exoskeleton not noding

Hello I am having trouble with exoskeleton.  It was working fine on a wireframe extracted from a mesh but now i am trying to make my own w…

Started by sukriye ann robinson

6 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Gavin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service