Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with attractor points on triangular grid

Hi, I'm having issues with a multipoint attractor using a graphmapper to control the attractor trough out a triangular grid.  I made two d…

Started by Alejandro Biguria

5 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Cat Toby

For creating urban clusters

Hi, I'm trying to learn to create the urban clusters as shown in the image from the district edge lines in plan. Do you have ideas to  real…

Started by Vincent_W

1 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Sherif El Adawy

Grasshopper Interface - opinion

Would Grasshopper be better if the workflow was in the vertical axis as opposed to the horizontal? By default 'component titles' would be…

Started by Matthew Buck

16 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Guido R

Work Flow Vertical

Is it possible to change the work flow to a vertical dimension rather than horizontal. It seems there are some advantages to this, namely c…

Started by Matthew Buck

6 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Matthew Buck

Help with creating an array

I'm new to grasshopper and I have a question on the best way of arraying or moving my piece so that it folds along the edge of the square. …

Started by Alix Herrera

0 Sep 26, 2017

Inflatable challenge terminal date for delivery last day september! HELP I IMPLORE!

I whant to make these in an inflatable form for a industrial design morphology proyect. Any ideas how I model these? is these math made? so…

Started by Juan Stefani

0 Sep 21, 2017

Master in parametric design

Hi everyone! I am looking for a master or a postgraduate in parametric design or similar, I have already seen the one in UPC Barcelona, and…

Started by Trece

0 May 24, 2017

Plug-ins for rule based design

Hi, I'm hoping to create an urban plan that uses a few rules to determine the placement of different typologies of buildings. The constrai…

Started by Paul Vi

2 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Paul Vi

Question About Generative Design

Hello, I have a question for people with experience in generative design; Do you guys feel that it is necessary to know computer programmin…

Started by Gio Contreras

3 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Gio Contreras

HELP:Barnacle pattern on srf/mesh

Hi everyone, I am new here. I am doing a school design project to create a barnacle patterns on a wall (the wall could be srf or mesh, mesh…

Started by Desmond

0 Mar 26, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service