Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Splitting a list of points into individual rows of points and running data through them simultaneously

Hi, I am trying to divide up a sphere into points and alter each row of points by moving each individual point by a set amount. The set amo…

Started by Evan Moore

4 Oct 6
Reply by Evan Moore

The best way to find a combination of input

Hi everyone, I'd need your help for a combination issue that I would solve inside grasshopper (if possible). Maybe there's a plugin that ma…

Started by DavidMo

20 Sep 29
Reply by Joseph Oster

Simplex Plot with Kangaroo

Hi, I'm trying to create a simplex plot based on the R archetypes package as show below. Each row in the attached matrix represents a poin…

Started by Tal G

1 Sep 8
Reply by Tal G

Network Correlation Visualization (or optimizing distances between nodes)

Hi, I'm trying to create a nicer version of this plot: Link The underlying data is basically a correlation matrix where each relationship…

Started by Tal G

6 Aug 28
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Cluster input removes empty branches and messes up tree structure

I have a data tree that has empty branches. When I feed it into a cluster, it gets confused and at the input parameter it will first try to…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

4 Aug 16
Reply by Guido R

How to prevent two geometry collections from merging when inputted as single variable in scripting component?

I would like to input an arbitrary number of geometry collection components into a single variable of a Python scripting component. However…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Jun 27
Reply by David Rutten

Point type errors

Hi I need some help understanding point types. I have created points a couple of different ways and and they seem to be incompatible with e…

Started by Gavin

5 Jun 5
Reply by Joseph Oster

Remove recipients bug.

Removing the parameter's recipients with the right-click menu causes the parameter to lose all the volatile data.

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

5 May 31
Reply by David Rutten

Brep|Curve intersection data tree issue

Hi all, I'm having a bit of trouble with organising a data tree such that within each of the 6 paths, each list of lines (there are 24 list…

Started by Laurens

9 May 3
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

Selecting branches from a data tree according to another data tree items

Hi, I have a data tree (panel_1) with 54 branches holding information about 54 geometries on the screen-5 items inside each branch. These…

Started by pinar_

2 Apr 30
Reply by pinar_

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service