Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'attributes' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blocks, Dimensions and Annotations using Elefront

For those of you who are not frequently visiting food4rhino, I would like to introduce you to Elefront. Originally Elefront was developed t…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

13 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Jelle van de Ridder

Read row and select attribute based on this row

I need to read row by row in my excel file and assign the color in this specific row to my geometry.My sheet file has more than 400 rows.Th…

Started by Guilherme Vaz

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Guilherme Vaz

Fix an attribute of a component

Hi, How can I fix attribute of a component. Please see photo below. every time I open grasshopper I should select the attribute manually. I…

Started by Manoo Ard

3 May 20, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Bake Color - Gradient

Hey Guys.  I have been sifting through all the previous posts on how to bake color, specifically a gradient over multiple poly surfaces.  I…

Started by cognomen

23 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Baking in Gh 2

What is the strategy towards baking geometry in Gh 2? Will we still rely on Giulio, will there be a native component, or will there be a mo…

Started by phillip

4 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by phillip

Baking Attributes

Hi everyone...   I am trying to also bake attributes like color and material ... I found Giulios brilliant Component:     http://www.grassh

Started by Robin

13 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Guido R

Access to the attributes of an object

Hello everybody, Despite a huge effort reading the forum and the documentation I can't write the function to access to the layer name of a…

Started by Michel Cassagnes

20 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Florian von Wey-Lübeck

Custom attributes - draw extra items on canvas

Hello again, I'm trying to change the appearance of a gh component/capsule on the canvas. In particular, I am not trying to specify a new l…

Started by Daniel Gebreiter

2 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Daniel Gebreiter

Render Mesh + gradient with Vray

Hey, another day, another problem, some more questions! :) I want to render a mesh with Vray. Therefore I will use Giulios Piacentinos bake…

Started by Sebastian L.

6 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Gui Talarico

Bake to layers - layer name restrictions in string creation?

Are there certain restrictions to assign layernames if baking objects? Using Giulio´s BakeWithAttributes GH will avoid baking objects at al…

Started by phillip

0 Mar 15, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service