Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface curvature analysis, like "zebra" in Rhino

Hi there, does anybody know of a way to generate the zebra stripes pattern in grasshopper that is available in Rhino (Analyze - Surface - Z…

Started by Stefan

16 Apr 28, 2020
Reply by Daniel

Galapagos+daylight analysis

Hello everybody, I'm trying to use Galapagos in order to achieve a desired value of the daylight factor in an existing room modifying the r…

Started by Chiara Faoro

1 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by prutha khasare

Nonlinear Structural Analysis in Grasshopper

Hello, I have been working on bringing Nonlinear analysis into Grasshopper, where material Nonlinearity can be achieved. For now I made No…

Started by Muralimanoj

2 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Muralimanoj

ElkContours error with Elk

Hi everyone ! I am trying to make contours with Elk plugin. Everything should work well, I set right paths but I have this error message: …

Started by Louis Dupleix

4 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by arkadius belov

Responsive Facades

Hello all, What I want to do is a responsive facade. In which according to the radiation incident on the facade would indicate if there wi…

Started by Libner Melo

1 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Amir Soltani

Translate 3D points into UV coordinate

Hello all, I'm new on grasshopper ... I need to translate a 3D points into UV coordinate to evaluate my surface. I searched a lot trying to…

Started by Libner Melo

2 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Mesh an irregular surface for further structural analysis purpose

Hello, can anyone help me with the mesh generation? Thank you! The attached 3dm file is the outline of a roof, which is going to be an ETF…

Started by Jing

11 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Daylight analysis with Galapagos+Honeybee+Ladybug

Hello everybody, I'm a engineering student and I'm working on my final thesis. I'm trying to optimize a building model using galapagos and…

Started by Chiara Faoro

0 Nov 3, 2017

Weight Map Analysis

Hello :)I'm trying to configure a weight map analysis of lines in an specified area. The example file is in attachments. The weight map ana…

Started by Erdem Yıldırım

8 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Erdem Yıldırım

buttterfly indoor 3d analysis error

Hi, I'm getting an error with the following:  FOAM FATAL IO ERROR: Cannot find patchField entry for boundingbox Aim is to evaluate inside…

Started by CCM68

0 Sep 2, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service