Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Management' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to simplify multiple components of: List Item, Expression, and Split Tree

I want do two things:1. I want to extract lists from tree with branches. The lists needed to be extracted from certain indexes, so currentl…

Started by Albertus Wida

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Albertus Wida

Split List Randomly into [n] sets

Hi all, I stumbled upon a solution in which you can split a list (in this case randomly) into more than one set.  To use: Select your…

Started by Erick Prins

1 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Zharif Rafiq

Remain Remove Duplicate Branch

Hi GH community, As stated in the title, I want to remove duplicate branches (sharing the same pair of numbers) and leaving on one. Please…

Started by Homar

13 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by phillip

List Management- Separating each list

Hi there, I have been working on this 3D voronoi file and I stuck in this problem. As you see both in the attached image and explanatory G…

Started by Moh Mom

0 Mar 7, 2016

Wire Management: Fancy, but not Fancy enough.

Hi, Does anyone out there have a better means of 'Wire Management'? One that does not involve having to assign visibility to each wire ind…

Started by Nicholas Mundell

8 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by gotjosh

Data Tree Management

Hello All, In resume, I have list of points with the structure displayed in the left side of the image. But what I need is swap the list to…

Started by cdelab

3 May 18, 2015
Reply by FRiou

Compound Transform and Place Block

Hi all, I am trying to compound a move and rotate transform for a set of geometry so that each member of the set is assigned a compound mov…

Started by Peter Stone

2 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Peter Stone

'If" Expression - repeat data

Objective: (simple and stupid)   Enter a list of programmatic square footage requirements, make cubes of the area for each program, and sta…

Started by Jon Martin

5 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Mariana Schetini Basso

List Management - Shift List - Loft

Hi, I am relatively unexperienced with Grasshopper. I have tried to make model were the points on a curve are moved in a direction by a ran…

Started by o.s

5 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Data List Management/Filtering

I have a list of data (pair of integer) referred the image below. I would like to filter them into different group. Thank you for your help…

Started by Mickey Htoo

7 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Mickey Htoo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service