Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Line' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Trim Lines To Fit Within A Given Volume ?

Hi there, I'm struggling with a personal project of mine which consists in creating a script which will trim an orthogonal structural grid…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How to make orthogonal grid of individual segments out of vertical and horizontal lines?

Hi there, I'm quite new to Grasshopper and I'm currently trying to generate a grid of "beams" from a series of horizontal and vertical line…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

Create mesh from Reciprocal

Hello There, I am looking to apply a panelling technique to a reciprocal structure however I am having trouble finding ways to extract the…

Started by Con

0 May 21, 2017

Create a line on a plane

So, this may have a very simple solution, but somehow i havn't managed to do this... I want to create a simple straight line, that can take…

Started by Daniel

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Daniel

How to Loft correctly

Hi to all,  I supose it is answered 100 times already, but I really searched the forum and...! :(   I have this vertical line intersecting…

Started by Igor Mitrić Lavovski

15 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Remove Straight Lines from List but keep Curves

Is there a way to extract curves from a list, the list comprises of "planar curves" and "Line-Like curves". Ive tried to use a length repor…

Started by Ron Wassmer

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Ron Wassmer

Align 2 lines on 2 Angled faces for extrusion?

Hello, I am trying to extrude a shape along faceted face edges and have both variable (sides) and fixed geometry. The image describes what…

Started by James

2 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by James

Automated Draw Line with Thickness

Hi guys! I'm trying to draw an automated line with thickness, but i can´t get a good result. What i want is: 1. A counter that draws a li…

Started by joncor

0 Jul 18, 2014

Internal and External Tangent Circles between a Line and a Circle

Exactly what the title says.

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

0 May 2, 2014

Line tangent to 2 curves (no circles)

Hi all, i have a problem which i'm not able to solve by my self and where i could't find someting similar, so i Hope somebody can help me!…

Started by Manuel Kuhn

5 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service