Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Intersection' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Trim Lines To Fit Within A Given Volume ?

Hi there, I'm struggling with a personal project of mine which consists in creating a script which will trim an orthogonal structural grid…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

10 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

set Intersection problems

hallo community, attached is a grasshopper file for intersection. I guess it is not working as it should, anyone can help? The end result…

Started by nass

2 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by nass

"The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context"

Error CS0103 "The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context" Hi, new to c#, can anyone tell me why I'm receiving the above er…

Started by Charles B

10 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Charles B

Branch Structure Question Using Plane Curve Intersection

I've got two curves {15} and {16} that I want to find the point of intersection with pairs of planes  ex. {15;0} N=2, {15;1} N=2, {15;3} N=…

Started by Shaun

1 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

CURVE with the corresponding index

want to get the vectors of the closed loop of the section planes.  these objects resultat Boolean operations it should look like in the fil…

Started by Gorod1

5 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Gorod1

Intersection Line Curve

Hey there, I made an intersection between multiple lines and some curves. Sometimes a line has two intersections with a curve but I want o…

Started by Apfelbaum

1 May 9, 2016
Reply by Apfelbaum

Mesh Bounding Box Clash Detection

Hi all, I've been wrestling with the correct approach for determining the status of many small, world aligned, static (but recalculated at…

Started by Dieter Toews

31 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by dvdrbls

Puzzle Intersection

Well Im a little noob and Im trying to split a surface lineal parametrically so the union will be into a such puzzle, somebody can help me…

Started by HEEN

1 May 24, 2015
Reply by Dimitar Baldzhiev

Intersection with xy differs from z=0

Hi guys, Can someone explain what's happening here? I'm trying to create a planar outline of a Brep on its plane of symmetry XY. With eve…

Started by Aristo Compasso

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Arend

Smooth Intersection / Morph Data Control

Hi, I'm trying to Smooth a set of intersections: the connections between top surface and loft, between bottom surface and the loft, and als…

Started by Yuge

0 Oct 3, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service