Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Fillet' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SUnion + Fillet + Extr Problem

Hi, I have a couple of rectangles that I am trying to merge, fillet and extrude. It is working for the most part, but after extrusion, the…

Started by Andre Philippi

2 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Andre Philippi

Chamfer

I tried searching for a way to chamfer the geometry corners and couldn't find much. So here's a definition to help you all. (all you need t…

Started by nishant pandav

4 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Adding to the fillet issues

Maybe more of a feature request... Would it be possible to change the "Fillet a Curve at a Parameter" component into a "Fillet Curves at P…

Started by Frans Magnusson

0 Feb 12, 2014

WISH: Rename Fillet Components

Hi David, Just a small wish. Would be possible to rename the 3 Fillet components to differentiate their use. I use the Icons so it never …

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Surface.CreateRollingBallFillet Method: Is this under construction?

Hey guys,   Has anyone been able to get Surface.CreateRollingBallFillet working? Also, what's the difference between Brep.MergeBreps and Br…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

5 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by steveDO

Curve Join or Fillet 0

Hello, I am trying to connect the curves attached(i want to make the red lines as black ones at the file), as I do it with the command fill…

Started by erdem somuncu

7 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by erdem somuncu

Cluster for offsetting and filleting convex closed curves on the XY plane

Maybe a little bit limited and slow, but useful if you're offsetting voronoi diagrams and have difficulties with short edges and large fill…

Started by Ola Jaensson

0 Jun 7, 2013

Bug: Fillet Distance

Fillet Distance will create invalid results. Example attached.

Started by phillip

0 May 24, 2013

Fillet Bug v.0.8.0009

Hi David,   Could you have a look into why the Fillet component is behaving differently in the same definition. Some corners are square bec…

Started by Danny Boyes

11 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Beltrán Fernández Mariño

Selective Fillet

I am trying to perform a selective fillet (on a few but not all corners) of a polygon rather than the global fillet of all curves that seem…

Started by Jonathan M

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Jonathan M

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service