Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Extrusion' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waffle Slab Extrusion Attractors

Hi GH community, I need your help. Hopefully this is a quick fix. I've got a waffle slab that runs over a doubly curved surface, everywher…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

5 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Loft hexagonal grid between two surfaces and unroll into flat strips for laser cutting...

Hi everyone, Wondering if you could help me at all... Only been using grasshopper for a couple of weeks now but can't quite figure out how…

Started by Rebecca Phythian

1 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Phythian

the equivalent to The Ribbon Command in Rhinocommon

hi everyone I am looking for the equivalent of the the "Ribbon" command [surface tools] in "the Rhinocommon" I am trying to give a thicknes…

Started by cristo

2 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by cristo

Surface extrusion with gradient from attractor Line

Hi there,  I have a set of surfaces that extrude by certain amounts from an attractor curve. I want these to have finished gradients. I ca…

Started by Thomas J Bestwick

0 Mar 18, 2014

Extrude Surfaces by a chosen amount when a certain distance from an attractor line

Hi there,  I'm new to grasshopper and I am trying to extrude surfaces by chosen amounts in relation to their distance from an attractor li…

Started by Thomas J Bestwick

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Thomas J Bestwick

Breps and simple Extrusions

Hi, I am working with a geometry pipeline in GH and I was wondering why Rhino differs between BREPs and "Extrusions". If you filter the geo…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Jun 6, 2013

Vector extrusion issue

Hello, I am having an issue with how I can control the extrusion axis of a series of sections, when I change the vector parameters to alte…

Started by Toby Woolley

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Easiest Way to Extrude a surface

Hi to all, today I am having a totaly noob question: what is the easiest way to extrude a surface in VB (Visual Studio). The Extrusion.Cre…

Started by Alexander Greil

3 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Square Extrusion honeycomb panel

Hi   I am essentially hoping to recreate the pipe function except with a square section along a polyline  I have used a script to create a…

Started by Mark Ferguson

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Boris Leokumovich

Extrusion along normal vectors?

Hi everyone! I created a few arcs with different radii in different heights, transformed them into polylines and extruded these with a Unit…

Started by Oliver

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Oliver

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service