Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Extrude' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extrusion Height from Attractor

Hi All, I have a grid with small cylinders (representing structure) being extruded from the grid points. Currently the extrusion height of…

Started by Hue

7 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by lukasivic

Offsetting a undulating hemisphere inwards

Hi, I am trying to give this deformed hemisphere geometry a thickness and I am not having any luck with the standard offset or extrude com…

Started by Evan Moore

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Evan Moore

extrude a circle packing based on an image?

hi everybody I've combined two definitions to creat a complex of cylinders that their height is based on an image. but it doesn't work core…

Started by shahab sh

2 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by shahab sh

Extrude rectangular section along multiple curves

Hello, I've got a problem when I try to extrude along multiple curves a defined rectangular section. The section is correctly oriented but…

Started by btpb3t

5 May 21, 2017
Reply by btpb3t

Something problerm with Extrude An Curve along the Curve rail using C#

It is So easy to Extrude an curve along the curve rail in Rhino using Rhino command. But It is hard to using C# code to do that, I writting…

Started by cughudson

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by cughudson

Extrude Solid up to surface

Hey there, I want to develop a stair along a curve. The width is limited by two surfaces and the depth is limited by the next step. I set…

Started by Apfelbaum

1 May 9, 2016
Reply by Apfelbaum

Extrude Solid up to surface

Hey there, I want to develop a stair along a curve. The width is limited from two lofts, one each side and the depth should end when te ne…

Started by Apfelbaum

0 May 9, 2016

Surface extrusion with gradient from attractor Line

Hi there,  I have a set of surfaces that extrude by certain amounts from an attractor curve. I want these to have finished gradients. I ca…

Started by Thomas J Bestwick

0 Mar 18, 2014

Extrude Surfaces by a chosen amount when a certain distance from an attractor line

Hi there,  I'm new to grasshopper and I am trying to extrude surfaces by chosen amounts in relation to their distance from an attractor li…

Started by Thomas J Bestwick

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Thomas J Bestwick

Extruding Hex Grid Normal to Surface

Hello all, I am trying to get an extrusion that is normal to the surface. I have evaluated a hex grid onto the surface, but when I try to e…

Started by Dakotah Lucas

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by JS

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service