Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Excel' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Components for Excel read and write

Hi Group, Just want to share three component developed recently. One for read Excel file, one for read Excel file interactively and one fo…

Started by Xiaoming Yang

52 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Craig Stevenson

Excel Live update

What is the current state of integrating Excel files with a GH definition?I am hoping that there is a GH component that updates data from e…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

2 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

A gha component example: excel static read and interactive read

Hi group, I recently started to develop gha component(also using Visual Studio), this is my first version of Excel read component. I know m…

Started by Xiaoming Yang

13 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

TT Toolbox Release

TT Toolbox includes tools for Excel interoperability, structural design, Grasshopper & Rhino data management, and a .dwg file creator.…

Started by Ben Howes

11 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Loop to excel

Hi, I am getting somehow frustrated with this problem. I tried to send a list of numbers to excel and then get back another list from excel…

Started by Manoo Ard

0 Jan 16, 2017

Sequential stream filter

Did some searching but didn't know the right wording. I have a stream filter to allow through the proper data to be exported to excel. Ther…

Started by Shaun

5 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

gHowl Excel formulas displayed?

I'm trying to use gHowl to link my excel sheet to grasshopper... but in the grasshopper panel showing the values its pulling from excel, it…

Started by Adam

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Manoo Ard

Help...!! with Solar Irradiance / TMY3 Excel Data

Did somone have a component wrote in VB.net that importe TMY file from EXCel to Grasshopper

Started by Cherif Ben Bacha

0 Dec 1, 2015

Grasshopper - Bumblebee not connecting to Excel

Sorry in advance for the very general question. I'm having trouble getting Bumblebee to communicate with Excel. On my computer at home ever…

Started by Yan Krymsky

1 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Yan Krymsky

TT Toolbox WriteXL - issue

Hi, I am having an issues with a new updated TT Toolbox WrhitXL where each time i change a parameter of the data that is being written with…

Started by MK

0 Sep 8, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service