Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Control' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NURBS CURVE

Hi,  Does anyone have an GH example using NurveCrv comp? I have problem in using curve control weight parameters, how should I input them…

Started by M NICK

9 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Isabella Butts

Not deformed Surface

Hi, I would like to create a surface by control points, but when I try to make it, it gets deformed by its corners and edges. How can I get…

Started by Niandco

0 Aug 4, 2017

Help !!! How to control curves extracted from a volume ? Please

HI, I have created a parametric tower on GH and I can only modify the form in general not specific curves from the volume, and now I am kin…

Started by Yassine ANDALOUSSI

0 Jul 7, 2017

Convert lowpoly Mesh to smooth Rhino surface

Hi, I am using 3dsMax a lot to sketch quick models using a lowpoly mesh and then add a smooth modifier. All meshes I make in there are usu…

Started by Klemens Sitzmann

11 May 4, 2017
Reply by Vicente Soler

OSC Touch + Firefly

Hey guys I need your help with transferring information from a grasshopper definition to an external device in order for the algorithm to b…

Started by Sofia Kuzmenko

2 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Sofia Kuzmenko

A beginning stage question

Hi guys, I m totally new in grasshopper and I m working on my first gh final submission. In my script, I want to extrude a surface in the d…

Started by Colin Kou

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Colin Kou

Selecting T-spline Tangency Handles in Grasshopper

Hi there,  We are using T-splines v4 to create and export model geometry in Grasshopper. Is it possible to select T-spline tangency handles…

Started by CHENGLONG WANG

0 Mar 27, 2015

Smooth Intersection / Morph Data Control

Hi, I'm trying to Smooth a set of intersections: the connections between top surface and loft, between bottom surface and the loft, and als…

Started by Yuge

0 Oct 3, 2014

Controlling Radius using attractor points

I have a question. I am using attractor points to manipulate circles (then moving on to polygons) but I need to control the radius of the c…

Started by Adam Paul Martinez

1 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Adam Paul Martinez

Binding GH_GradientControl

Hi,  I was wondering if any event handle or trigger the GH_GradientControl changes. I have tried Solution Expired, but seems didn't work. 

Started by Elcin Ertugrul

1 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Elcin Ertugrul

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service