Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Different between String type and GH_String type

I'm wondering what is the difference between String type data with GH_String type data. I tried to used it in C# with the same script, but…

Started by Wandy Witama

2 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Wandy Witama

Colour A list of curves with different Colours

Hi,   I have a list of curves as output from my component(Written in C#). I want every curve to be coloured with different colours(Basicall…

Started by Yajnavalkya Bandyopadhyay

4 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Yajnavalkya Bandyopadhyay

Memory exception in a custom plugin, manipulating Rhino layers

Hi all, I am developing a plugin focused on manipulating Rhino directly with Grasshopper, through the use of event listeners and various…

Started by Marc Syp

6 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Marc Syp

duplicate the component "Shortest List" into a custom component

Hi all, Since two weeks I'm trying to design some custom component for grasshopper. To do it I use C# and Visual Studio.I have almost finis…

Started by Mathis

4 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Mathis

How To UnTrim the hole on the Brep

In the facade of the buildings has many hole on it, In Rhino,you can use the command of "UntrimAllHoles" to repair the surface of the fac…

Started by cughudson

8 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

C# Spiral - component

Hello :-)I'm doing a spiral in c# to make a component after.I'm not very good yet at coding in grasshopper, but I'm giving lot of passion t…

Started by satolas

5 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by satolas

Structuring a Nested Data from a Custom Class

So Im writing a plugin in C# in Visual Studio, and have these two basic classes: Class: FlatPanel or Curved Panel (both implement IPanel)…

Started by Matthew Breau

2 Jun 12, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

Viewing C# code written in GH scipt editor in Visual Studio

Hello everyone, is it possible to open up the code written in C# script editor in GH as a file in visual studio?  It took me some efforts…

Started by Tülin Altinkaynak

6 May 30, 2017
Reply by Tülin Altinkaynak

mapping from one mesh to another

Hi all, I've been trying to map one mesh to another using the MeshCP and MEval components, hoping to use for mapping one "pattern," or "gr…

Started by Timothy Tai

7 May 26, 2017
Reply by Ethan Gross

Does DA.GetData make a copy?

Hello forum,I seek some knowledge about what is going on in the Grasshopper components.Specifically:Does DA.GetData() (or DA.GetDataList()…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

8 May 18, 2017
Reply by Benjamin Felbrich

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service