Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

This question comes up a lot, and the answers below are compiled from my own experience and a number of posts by others: http://www.grassho

Started by Andrew Heumann

9 Sep 8
Reply by Nader Belal

"The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context"

Error CS0103 "The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context" Hi, new to c#, can anyone tell me why I'm receiving the above er…

Started by Charles B

10 Sep 8
Reply by Charles B

Random Walk Generator C# Scripting Tool

Hi Everyone,This is my first post and I'm extremely new to C# so please be gentle!!I'm trying to create a Random Walk tool that draws Rando…

Started by Ellie Marsh

1 Aug 11
Reply by Nicholas Rawitscher

Linking elements of an existing GH file with an existing Visual Studio C# Solution.

Hello All, I am quite new to Grasshopper and newer to Visual Studio and I think the problem I am facing is quite rudimentary but I would re…

Started by Aravind K S

0 Aug 3

Create a grasshopper component on visual studio

Hello grasshopper community,  I'm trying to create a grasshopper component in visual studio. I use Visual Studio community 2017. The probl…

Started by Mathis

7 Aug 2
Reply by anas_hosney

How to embed external libraries into custom .gha component with C#?

Hello, I want to create a custom .gha component with Visual Studio / C# that embeds external libraries, both created by third parties and…

Started by Jacopo Montali

2 Aug 1
Reply by Jacopo Montali

C# Dropdown menu not working !

Hello guys, So I'm trying to make any code  like this code for an example: List.Add X; after the dot a dropdown menu is supposed to show…

Started by Youssef Sameh Aboualghar

2 Jul 26
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Different between String type and GH_String type

I'm wondering what is the difference between String type data with GH_String type data. I tried to used it in C# with the same script, but…

Started by Wandy Witama

2 Jul 21
Reply by Wandy Witama

Colour A list of curves with different Colours

Hi,   I have a list of curves as output from my component(Written in C#). I want every curve to be coloured with different colours(Basicall…

Started by Yajnavalkya Bandyopadhyay

4 Jul 14
Reply by Yajnavalkya Bandyopadhyay

Memory exception in a custom plugin, manipulating Rhino layers

Hi all, I am developing a plugin focused on manipulating Rhino directly with Grasshopper, through the use of event listeners and various…

Started by Marc Syp

6 Jul 14
Reply by Marc Syp

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service