Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

This question comes up a lot, and the answers below are compiled from my own experience and a number of posts by others: http://www.grassho

Started by Andrew Heumann

11 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Raymond Mosely

Using Visual Studio with Grasshopper

Hey everyone, I am currently working on my architecture thesis project on grasshopper and I am finding that I need to write more and more…

Started by AR Sibahi

8 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Kadim Alasady

adding a geometry to rhino viewport directly in C#

Hi   is there any way to add a geometry to rhino in c# code , without adding it to the an output variable of the script? I need something l…

Started by raminbp

6 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by 王仕兵

Points inside BREP

I have a C# assembly that uses the MyBrep.IsPointInside method to check inclusion of points. For large amounts of points, it begins to fail…

Started by Aidan K

6 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Steve TZ

Mobius Catenary Arch

I'm trying to develop a grasshopper script to generate a 2d surface following a mobius twist along a catenary arch. I've illustrated the de…

Started by Brian Crowley

1 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Ahmed Menem

divide by count C#

I am using the following code in C#  private void RunScript(int x, Curve crv, ref object A)  {    Point3d points;    crv.DivideByCount(x, T…

Started by Charles Aweida

5 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Raphael Andreolli

Kernel Density Estimation-based Edge Bundling

Here is a new version (First version here) of "Kernel Density Estimation-based Edge Bundling" based on work from Christophe Hurter, Alexand…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

7 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Yuval Aboulafia

C#Timer to Python Timer

Hi, recently I have been trying python in grasshopper.  Does anyone know how to convert this C# script(with Timer) to python script?  I jus…

Started by Gene Kao

14 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Petr Vacek

How to get one branch out of a tree and store it in a list? in C#

Hi all, till now i've got this code:   protected override void SolveInstance(IGH_DataAccess DA) { GH_Structure<IGH_Goo> tree = new G…

Started by Heiko Mue

23 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by jc

How to Make an TextEntity Param in Grasshopper

Recently, I try to make an TextEntity Param in Grasshopper using C#, The TextEntity Param Work perfect, But I can not make the textEntity o…

Started by cughudson

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by cughudson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service