Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Make an TextEntity Param in Grasshopper

Recently, I try to make an TextEntity Param in Grasshopper using C#, The TextEntity Param Work perfect, But I can not make the textEntity o…

Started by cughudson

4 Nov 3
Reply by cughudson

Add WinForm in Component Canvas

Hi to all,  I'd like to know if is possible to insert in the GH component canvas a Windows From. The layout is like that you see in the nex…

Started by Robert D. Vochescu

1 Oct 26
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

How to Change Input Params DataType of GH_Component At Runtime

Hello Everyone! How to change the input params datatype of the compoment at runtime? My Code is as below(ScreenShot): Unfortunaly, There ha…

Started by cughudson

4 Oct 25
Reply by cughudson

Some Ways to remove UserString of the Geometry

In RhinoComm.dll's API, I saw some method to Set or Get the Userstring to The GeometryBase object, But I can not find some method to remove…

Started by cughudson

0 Oct 25

Create a grasshopper component on visual studio

Hello grasshopper community,  I'm trying to create a grasshopper component in visual studio. I use Visual Studio community 2017. The probl…

Started by Mathis

8 Oct 5
Reply by Shong

Set C# output

I am trying to modify the ladybug fly component which you can see on github here: https://github.com/mostaphaRoudsari/ladybug/blob/master/

Started by Anton Szilasi

2 Sep 27
Reply by Anton Szilasi

Which Scripting Language should I learn? C#, VB.Net, or Python?

This question comes up a lot, and the answers below are compiled from my own experience and a number of posts by others: http://www.grassho

Started by Andrew Heumann

9 Sep 8
Reply by Nader Belal

"The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context"

Error CS0103 "The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context" Hi, new to c#, can anyone tell me why I'm receiving the above er…

Started by Charles B

10 Sep 8
Reply by Charles B

Random Walk Generator C# Scripting Tool

Hi Everyone,This is my first post and I'm extremely new to C# so please be gentle!!I'm trying to create a Random Walk tool that draws Rando…

Started by Ellie Marsh

1 Aug 11
Reply by Nicholas Rawitscher

Linking elements of an existing GH file with an existing Visual Studio C# Solution.

Hello All, I am quite new to Grasshopper and newer to Visual Studio and I think the problem I am facing is quite rudimentary but I would re…

Started by Aravind K S

0 Aug 3

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service