Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,336)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camera and Target

Is there a way to tell the camera to lock its placement on a specific point?  i want to have the camera and its target move based on either…

Started by Robert George Little III

3 Aug 4
Reply by Tiara Dobbs

ghpythonlib.components.MergeFields() not working.

Dear Grasshopper-Community, I am trying for days to integrate the "MergeFields" component into a Python-Script, but for some reason it alw…

Started by Philipp Siedler

3 Aug 4
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Clustering a [Python] Component: Input Access Does Not Change

Hi all, I may have ran into a bug (or maybe I'm missing something). Please forgive me (and direct me to the discussion) if this is a known…

Started by Stephen P. Maher

8 Aug 4
Reply by Stephen P. Maher

Python retaining variable data improperly

Hi, I've been making a python script and noticed something that is funny that I don't recall happening previously. Essentially, I define…

Started by Shane Simon

5 Jul 31
Reply by Shane Simon

Possible to create new directory?

I'm using a VB script component to write text to several files on my hard drive. I would like to be able to say- "If the file folder speci…

Started by Brian Harms

5 Jul 30
Reply by Joe Mitchell

C# Custom component that allows user to select Text in rhino and assign to GH component

Hi everyone, I am creating a custom GH component which just like the geometry curve component (which allows the user to set a curve or sev…

Started by Anton Szilasi

6 Jul 30
Reply by Anton Szilasi

Curves in VB

I'm shifting around shapes using a vb script. It seems easy enough to move and rotate a curve using curve.translate() or curve.rotate(), bu…

Started by vaughn horsman

5 Jul 30
Reply by vaughn horsman

Use of Special Characters in Construct Path Component For Masking

It would be nice to be able to use special characters in the Construct Path component, mostly for purposes of masking. I had initially tri…

Started by Brian Ringley

3 Jul 29
Reply by Stephen P. Maher

question about data record

Hi World Im tracing a dynamic point to produce its motion trajectory. The question is how could I automatically record the data at certain…

Started by Mark Wang

6 Jul 29
Reply by serdar

createperiodicuniformnurbs = ?

hi   i am wonder if there is any equal to this createperiodicuniformnurbs in rhino command ,, i coundnt find any ,,,       thanks

Started by morteza farhadian dehkordi

5 Jul 29
Reply by Manuel Sotomayor Millan

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service