Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

C# Functions, Returning new values in a list

Hello there, I am trying to split a brep, take one splitted part, transform it. Then, collect the transfromed part in a list and apply same…

Started by IREMNUR TOKAC

4 Mar 12
Reply by IREMNUR TOKAC

orient the text plane

Hello everyone, I would like to write 3D text on my lattices. I downloaded the c# code for creating text from previous posts in this forum…

Started by Maryam Hajizadeh

2 Mar 11
Reply by Panda

Working with Points and Lists

Hi there, I have been searching google for a while and can't seem to get underway. I'm wanting to input a list of points, with multiple br…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

1 Mar 11
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

Get left side values from Value List components

Is there a way to use Python to extract the left side values from a Value List component?

Started by Brian Ringley

13 Mar 10
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Change NumberSlider values in a for loop, solve downstream of slider each time

I have a list of values and I would like to iterate through this list of values and set the slider value to each value as I go through the…

Started by Anton Szilasi

6 Mar 10
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Try switch to C# from python (still a big noob) on a simple example some errors occured

Hi, since i am still a big noob in python i will switch to c# cuase i see some advances, I prefer to switch now on a early point. I tried…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

3 Mar 9
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Powermill connector

Good afternoon, I'm developing a component for grasshopper that connect with powermill and run some functions in the background, does anyon…

Started by Hopesend

1 Mar 9
Reply by Hopesend

"Infinitely" nested functions - C# / VB

Is there a way to "nest" functions in grasshopper? Something like: fn( fn( fn(a,b), fn(a,b) ), fn (a, b) ) I tried using delegate/ anonym…

Started by Matthew Breau

4 Mar 9
Reply by Matthew Breau

python and ghpython failure after installation of MSVC2010 build files

I would like to put this out to anyone who has enough experience in .NET Framework or C# debugging. So this is the exception that is throw…

Started by tang li qun

3 Mar 9
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Debugging broken in VS

Hi! Everything worked fine and suddenly I get an error when I launch grasshopper. It's in french too complicated too translate, but it's so…

Started by Fred Becquelin

6 Mar 8
Reply by Fred Becquelin

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service