Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Python error "MissingMemberException: 'Guid' object has no attribute 'length'"

Hi Guys, I am trying to get the length of a curve but I am getting the message: "MissingMemberException: 'Guid' object has no attribute 'l…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Py Boolean Union error in GH

Hello, I've been having this issue for awhile now and I cannot find a way to work around it. In Python for Grasshopper, whenever I want to…

Started by Joe Ghaida

4 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Panda

Something Wrong about the GH_Point Properties

Hi, Everyone Is Anyone know about why GH_Point(Another GH_*** have same the problem) have no "Value" Properties, But The Grasshopper SDK ha…

Started by cughudson

5 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by cughudson

Correctly Handling Item, List, and Tree Inputs

The more I start to develop grasshopper plugins, the more I start to wonder what the correct way to handle different input structures is. F…

Started by Ryan Gathmann

5 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

make holes in solid

hello, why there isn't a command in python to make directly holes in a solid? why there is the "CapPlanarHoles(surface_id)" but not "MakeHo…

Started by roy orengo

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by roy orengo

Cast DocObjects to GeometryBase

Is is possible to cast DocObjects to a GeometryBase? For example, I have a type Rhino.DocObjects.CurveObject and I would like it to be cas…

Started by Ryan Grande

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Ryan Grande

From GH to Python and back to GH

Hey guys, I would like to make some grasshopper components that takes full advantages of the some of the nice python libraries there are ar…

Started by Christian Kongsgaard

1 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by vhoang

Modifying Block Geometry

I have been doing a lot with blocks in grasshopper using C#, but one thing I cant seem to do is modify an existing block's geometry without…

Started by Ryan Grande

0 Dec 14, 2016

how can i Calculate an average slope mesh?

1.2.3.4 Different Area.. 1.2.3.4. Different slopes.. how can i Calculate an average slope mesh? ex) i think 1+2+3+4 / 4 is Not exactly.…

Started by platut

2 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Multi-Thread Point Inside Brep Component

Hi All,  I found this script on the discourse forum but not been able to edit it to return the points inside the brep, don't know if its b…

Started by Matt Gaydon

1 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service