Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Opening a Grasshopper Document with the Python editor

I'm trying to open a specific grasshopper file using the rhinopython editor. It seems to be possible using rhinoscript, from this old discu…

Started by Saeran Vasanthakumar

3 Aug 14
Reply by Saeran Vasanthakumar

How convert integer to hours, minutes and seconds in VB and problem of time/counter synchrony

I want to convert seconds to hours, minutes and seconds, for example, 123 seconds 123/3600 = 0.03416 hourswe stayed with the integer part…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

6 Aug 14
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Non-Uniform Scale??

Hi All... I have a stupid question regarding Non-Uniform Scale..in C# I want to scale my surface just in ZAxis direction.. so I did try l…

Started by JHLee

2 Aug 12
Reply by JHLee

Hatching with Python

Hi there! I recently tried to hatch something with the help of Python in Grasshopper. I know, that I will only see the result once I baked…

Started by Lucas Becker

11 Aug 12
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

LastCreatedObject won't work in Python GH component

Beginner Question,   Why is it that the following:   importrhinoscriptsyntax as rs rs.LastCreatedObjects()   Works fine in the the Rhino sc…

Started by Arnoud

2 Aug 12
Reply by Arnoud

1. Invalid cast: ObjectWrapper » MyClass

Hey guys,I wrote some components between which i want to exchange custom classes.It all works fine until I update my code, an insert the ne…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

0 Aug 12

delaunay/coons/kang meshing method

Hi, I need a meshing tool able to consider specific points ("emitters", like corners or other user-defined points) around which it is possi…

Started by Guillaume Niel

9 Aug 11
Reply by Oliver Hampel

formula solver

hi all, I have written a simple script (in VB) that solves a formula for its zero points. it works ok, but I want to feed the formula into…

Started by Laurenz Andritz

6 Aug 11
Reply by Laurenz Andritz

Simple python in grasshopper

i am using python to create data which will be processed in a loop. the input is any integer  coding: // x is given as input =5 a=[][]for i…

Started by s s solomon

2 Aug 10
Reply by s s solomon

Arithmetic Solution resulted in an overflow

I created a component, and this is the message that I get. If I run the same code in the VB editor in grasshopper it works. Is there a comm…

Started by Pierre Roberson

2 Aug 10
Reply by Francisco Lara

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service