Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,071)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python dictionary unpacking problem?!

Hi, I have a function in my script that analyses a couple of intersecting lines and returns a dictionary with the intersection point of the…

Started by Marc

4 Feb 4
Reply by Marc

scriptcontext sticky

Hi, I am new to python. I am trying to read simple bouncing ball example. Can you explain me what sc.sticky function do here? Maybe you co…

Started by Petras Vestartas

1 Feb 3
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Timer Script (Python)

Dear all, I an a python beginner and have tried to imitate a python script written by someone else - to produce an automatic timer. Howeve…

Started by AngelXU

4 Feb 3
Reply by AngelXU

How to use ghPython

hi I'm beginer of rhino, gh and python. I'm trying to tag a list of 80 surfaces, in to two groups, A-1 to A-40 and B-1 to B-40. So I tryed…

Started by zeem

4 Feb 2
Reply by zeem

Script control of GraphMapper

I'm trying to control a GraphMapper from inside a Python script. I've been able to adjust the graph limits like: myGraph.Container.X1=slide…

Started by trevor.patt

0 Feb 1

scriptcontext sticky

Hi, I am new to python. I am trying to read simple bouncing ball example. Can you explain me what sc.sticky function do here? Maybe you co…

Started by Petras Vestartas

1 Feb 1
Reply by trevor.patt

How to use shortedList() with a tree as key and a list as values? - Vb

Hi guys, I want to do this, as Sort  List component do it... I have this: Private Sub RunScript(ByVal x As DataTree(Of Double), ByVal y As…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

2 Feb 1
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

how can I convert RhinoCommon to RhinoScriptSyntax ?

Hi all, sorry for my english if I want to convert RhinoScriptSyntax geometry to RhinoCommon, I use the  rs.coerceXXX()  how can I convert R…

Started by Borisov

5 Jan 31
Reply by Borisov

How to make a loop whose output data return to the input? - VB

Well I do not understand why this does not work and the information I found on the Internet has confused me more, so I ask... Then, what I…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

5 Jan 30
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Mouse events, trying to find a way around using a timer to refresh the solution. C# Visual Studio

Hi, Ive been working on a semi automatic Circle packing solution projected onto a brep. At the moment I'm working on capturing the mouse ev…

Started by Abhi

1 Jan 29
Reply by Abhi

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service