Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how can i get rotated value?

i want to Know Rect rotate Value.. [degree 51] any idea? i use c#.. sorry.. my English ability T.T

Started by platut

1 Nov 19
Reply by Laurent Delrieu

Reading lines of code from User Objects

Hi, Is it possible to access specific lines of code inside all the user objects my grasshopper is using using a native grasshopper python…

Started by Devang

2 Nov 18
Reply by Devang

Creating a custom GH component in Python

Dear All, I was just wondering whether it's possible to create a GH component in Python, and if so any examples? Many thanks

Started by Omar Helmy

17 Nov 18
Reply by Devang

Python Error after closing or copying into another document

Hello, the error appears after closing the document or opening it in another document. I checked the code and made a picture left side is…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

6 Nov 18
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Possibility to merge karamba with python

Hello can anyone tell me whether there is apossibility to combine karamba and python script in grasshopper, because after designing structu…

Started by Gohan

5 Nov 17
Reply by Claudio Campanile

Generic Parameter input with two different options

Hi, I'm trying to make a component that either accepts lines or numbers in the same parameter protected override void RegisterInputParams(…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

4 Nov 17
Reply by David Rutten

grasshopper python output variable

hello, I would like to ask you where can I put the "a =" as output in my grasshopper component to see all the circles (I've tried before rs…

Started by roy orengo

2 Nov 16
Reply by roy orengo

Custom keyboard shortcuts for functions

Hi, I am working on a bunch of tools to help organize the objects on the canvas. At the moment I am using GH_Components as containers for…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

12 Nov 16
Reply by David Rutten

Python Script Editor - Keyboard Shortcuts?

Hi All, As the title says. Any handy keyboard shortcuts available in the Python component script editor? In particular, a way of executing…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

6 Nov 16
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

ClosestPoints() between two curves in C#

Hello, in GHPython, I can find the closest points of two curves like so: a = rc.Geometry.Curve.ClosestPoints(crv1,crv2) How do I do this…

Started by Max Marschall

2 Nov 16
Reply by Max Marschall

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2016   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service