Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting meshColour C#

Hi,   I'm trying to make a component in C# through visual studio. The idea is that I want to be able to import a coloured mesh, and use the…

Started by Timo Harboe Nielsen

5 Aug 27
Reply by Vicente Soler

What happened to my Python?

Hi, I been learning Python for GH recently and suddenly, when I tried running a couple of scripts - which had worked previously - I get mes…

Started by ethan gross

3 Aug 27
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Running Multiple Grasshopper Components in One Component

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I have several grasshopper components that I would like to run from inside a single Grasshopper compo…

Started by Anthonie Kramer

2 Aug 26
Reply by Anthonie Kramer

How do I access an object's "Casts Shadow"/Receives Shadow" properties programmatically?

I am rendering an animation using Julio Piacentino's RenderAnimation component which works just fine, but I would like to turn off the shad…

Started by Mario Klingemann

6 Aug 26
Reply by Mario Klingemann

read images in python

Hi all,  do you know whether there is a way in the python console in rhino to import a module to read images? What I am in need of would b…

Started by Vincenzo Reale

6 Aug 25
Reply by Vincenzo Reale

Custom GUI - how to do this?

I recently saw this video below, where what I think is custom GUI is shown inside a grasshopper component. I would be interested in some hi…

Started by Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

1 Aug 25
Reply by David Rutten

Mobius Catenary Arch

I'm trying to develop a grasshopper script to generate a 2d surface following a mobius twist along a catenary arch. I've illustrated the de…

Started by Brian Crowley

0 Aug 24

send mouseclick to an other window

hi, is it possible to send a mouseclick to a window of a running process via the vb.net componen? i found some vb.net examples, but i didn'…

Started by Heiko Bosse

6 Aug 24
Reply by Heiko Bosse

OrthoVoronoi

This is a UserObject that generates a 'kind of' Voronoi diagram with right angles.  Drop it into your UserObjects folder (File> Special…

Started by John Harding

2 Aug 22
Reply by John Harding

How can I call Rhino MeshOutline functionality inside a VB.net(RhinoCommon) component?

And also, how can I specify the name of the viewport for this command? Thanks in advance!

Started by Doctor No

4 Aug 21
Reply by Armin Seltz

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service