Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get the active GH_Document

Hello everybody Maybe it's a stupid question but I don't figure out how to get the active GrassHopper document outside of any component. I…

Started by Andras Kiss

2 May 5
Reply by Andras Kiss

Translating Image Sampler to Wait Time for ABB Robot

I am using an ABB robot holding a UV flashlight to expose UV sensitive paper, and attempting to use an image sampler to create wait times a…

Started by Zeke

0 May 4

Sum each branch of a datatree using python

This should be a relatively simple question but I cant seem to work it out  I have a datatree which has two branches, each branch contains…

Started by Anton Szilasi

7 May 4
Reply by djordje

Automate Sliders From Python WITHOUT Needing Full Recalculation

There are forum threads affording ways to move Grasshopper sliders from custom script components but they all seem to require a full recalc…

Started by Nik Willmore

15 May 4
Reply by Nik Willmore

IronPython.Runtime.List to simple point3D list

Hi, I am writing a script with moving points and it works well with 1 point. When I write a "for" loop for number of points. I get the f…

Started by Petras Vestartas

1 May 3
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Question on Splitting

Hi, I am trying to construct the skeleton of a python in grasshopper. I have the the form constructed in rhino but I need to get the differ…

Started by Thomas Cooke

1 May 3
Reply by David Rutten

Scipy version import minimize

Hi everyone, I could use some help here. No problem with that : ############### import clr clr.AddReference("mtrand") ############### imp…

Started by tristan.gobin

3 May 3
Reply by Florian ROCHEREAU

ExpireSolution of Component Remotely

I want to make a pair of GH components to allow for very basic loop functionality. Hoopsnake and Anenome don't get the job done for me. All…

Started by Thomas Shouler

3 May 2
Reply by Juney Lee

Python/Class/Loop/Recompute/ExpireSolution

Hello! I am working on a project involving Object-Oriented Programming with IronPython, and then actuating them in Grasshopper to obtai…

Started by Juney Lee

3 May 2
Reply by Juney Lee

Python Class Data Export

This is a question related to my previous post: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/python-class-loop-recompute-expiresolution I ha…

Started by Juney Lee

2 May 1
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service