Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,032)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom preview breps

In a custom component I am drawing some coloured breps (args.Display.DrawBrepShaded). Unfortunately they come out rather messy around the e…

Started by Hugh Groves

0 Jan 8

Converting A 'List of Lists' to a Datatree structure in VB

An engineer friend of mine has been giving me a hand with VB coding a custom component for grasshopper. The final output looks like this; 1…

Started by Chris Welch

8 Jan 8
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Accessing one list out of a list of lists

Hi Everyone  As you can see from the picture below I have a lists of lists which I believe in Grasshopper is called a datatree. I am passi…

Started by Anton Szilasi

3 Jan 8
Reply by Anton Szilasi

What wrong in this?

I am trying to use the GHPython Parallel component to cull duplicate points from a list of lines. However its giving me an error as below.…

Started by Apoorv Goyal

7 Jan 7
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Having 2 c# Scripts work together?

Hi,  i have a question: I have a GH definition here with 2 C# Scripts (see attachment)  The first one does not much more than scanning a fo…

Started by J Frölich

4 Jan 7
Reply by J Frölich

Timer python

Hi, How to change this python script, that every time I change base - point, the script updates itself? Is it possible to do this without…

Started by Petras Vestartas

3 Jan 7
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Splitting Surfaces in Grasshopper/Python

I have a single surface and a few dozen curves that I want to use to split the surface. I know that there is a srfSplit component in Grassh…

Started by jon kontuly

11 Jan 7
Reply by goodriver

Add a "using" directive to a C# component.

Hi everybody! I want to try to incorporate OpenCL in C# in grasshopper. For a start, I think I'll probably need a "using OpenCL.Net;" com…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

2 Jan 7
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

C#Timer to Python Timer

Hi, recently I have been trying python in grasshopper.  Does anyone know how to convert this C# script(with Timer) to python script?  I jus…

Started by kao.gene

14 Jan 7
Reply by Petras Vestartas

How can I change default material colors when making new layers in python?

How can I change default material colors when making new layers in python? In this case, I would like to have material color the same as la…

Started by Petras Vestartas

0 Jan 6

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service