Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,823)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Read Headers from CSV

I am loading several CSV files into a database within the grasshopper environment. I'd like to pull out the headers of the CSV file to auto…

Started by Thomas Shouler

1 Jul 9
Reply by Thomas Shouler

Loading mesh from resources

Hi, Couldn't find much information about this on the forum and I'm still quite a noob... Is there a way to embed meshes into a C# plugin?…

Started by Tom Svilans

3 Jul 7
Reply by Tom Svilans

Creating an RHI installer for a grasshopper plugin

I'm about to release a plugin, at this moment I could not find mentioning for Grasshopper Plugins yet in the RHI documentation. Is it suppo…

Started by Arend

2 Jul 7
Reply by Walter Zesk

Cacheing component results

I have created my own component who's only output is a list of curves. Unfortunately the algorithm that produces them is somewhat expensiv…

Started by Hugh Groves

3 Jul 7
Reply by Hugh Groves

Swapping items in a path

I'm trying to randomly swap items in a tree. The idea is to join points with lines but randomly switch some points across paths so the line…

Started by martyn hogg

5 Jul 4
Reply by martyn hogg

Layer and Sublayer creation in C#

Hey all,   I'm trying to bake objects on to some layers that don't exist yet and I'd like to create some 3 and 4 level deep sublayers.   I…

Started by Andy VanMater

5 Jul 3
Reply by Arend

Transformations with Rhino.Geometry in Python

Hello everyone,  I am currently scripting using the Rhino.Geometry library in ghPython.I encounter often the same problem: I want to use…

Started by Roger Sterling

2 Jul 3
Reply by Roger Sterling

Help passing multiple arguments into grasshopper python parallel.run

I am having trouble with the new grasshopper parallel module when passing into it more than one argument.  In my example I am passing in tw…

Started by John Johnston

3 Jul 3
Reply by djordje

Grasshopper render animation with VrayToon

I am trying to render grasshopper animation with Toon materials. What I want to do is to have all geometries with vray toon material as ba…

Started by Andrew Jinho Ahn

1 Jul 2
Reply by Dhruv Seth

Python - get label/name of input components?

Is it possible to get the name of a component attached to an input of a Python script component? I would like to be able to parse and conca…

Started by jonah hawk

8 Jul 2
Reply by Tom Jankowski

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service