Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,893)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH_Brep wireframe - confusion

Hello, I am having a problem working my way around GH and Python SDK's. Let's say I want to build the same exact GH component named "Brep…

Started by HO

1 Oct 9
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Guidance required for a material effect.

Hi everyone I am very new to grasshopper and rhino. Just started working with these yesterday. I know it is a bit too early to ask the que…

Started by TeeB

2 Oct 8
Reply by TeeB

Visual Studio, Import Grasshopper and Import Rhino

Hi, The last time I built a GHA was in May 2013. I was going to work on a new GHA today and I noticed the references to Grasshopper and Rhi…

Started by Pirouz Nourian

7 Oct 7
Reply by Dimitry A. Demin

How to Merge multiple shapes into One ???

Dear Reader, I have many shaped selected in a C# plugin. I want to join and merge them into one unique shape . After that I want to do Ra…

Started by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

2 Oct 7
Reply by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

SetSliderValue and BakeDataInObject within GH python

Hey all, I have a question on the python script component within GH. I am trying to set a value on a slider using SetSliderValue, and the…

Started by Tim Chen

2 Oct 7
Reply by Tim Chen

VB and Grasshopper cairo Tiling

Hi everyone, I have got this script off a friend but it is giving me this error and I am not sure why: "index was out of range must be no…

Started by ahmad tahhan

0 Oct 6

Landscape Project

Hello, I am currently doing a landscape project and I found this image very intriguing. Does anyone know how to do this in grasshopper? Any…

Started by Karen Wong

1 Oct 6
Reply by Arend

How to Rotate objects like Sphere in c# ?

Dear Reader, I want to Rotate my shapes to fix by some angles. I have get the Surface like this : Surface sr = obj_ref.Surface(); then fo…

Started by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

8 Oct 6
Reply by Mohammad Hamidi Esfahani

rhino to grasshopper3d

Hi, I'm new with gI have a rhino script which i need to convert it to grasshopper3d. but I didnt figure out how to do it. Could any one he…

Started by a4411252

2 Oct 4
Reply by a4411252

Difference between GH python component and python in Rhino

Hello, really basic question! Apologies in advance :) I have just started trying the GH python component, but I am not getting the correct…

Started by Tim Chen

12 Oct 3
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service