Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,970)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panel component, c# wish

David, It would be very cool if the panel component would accept a character width command to automatically size itself width-wise when co…

Started by Tree

0 Nov 29

ghpython object error

Hey guys...I have an issue with adding a second python object to my Grasshopper canvas...i have my first object set up and it seems to work…

Started by maxk

2 Nov 27
Reply by maxk

Batch read write files from folder

Hi I am looking into ways of batch processing a bunch of dwg files via a script in grasshopper. As a initial exercise I have tried to just…

Started by Jacob Riiber

2 Nov 27
Reply by djordje

Capturing Usage Statistics of Custom Grasshopper Components

I'm trying to integrate capture of usage data into different grasshopper component libraries I have developed in visual studio. That is, I…

Started by Thomas Shouler

0 Nov 26

Unroll Surface and Breps

The Unroller script  has been reworked from scratch. And is a lot more reliable with Brep input. As well the placement of the unrolled surf…

Started by Florian Frank

36 Nov 26
Reply by Lukas Veltruský

Referencing a list of points from grasshopper in python

Hi All,  I am just starting to use python in grasshopper and looking for some help. So I have a list of points in grasshopper and eventual…

Started by Apoorv Goyal

3 Nov 26
Reply by djordje

Get pixels from camera and streaming

Hi, I would like to know if there would be a way to stream the pixels informatin of "what a Rhino camera is seeing". I would like change t…

Started by Miguel Vidal

4 Nov 26
Reply by Miguel Vidal

Applying a Transform relative to a Plane coordinate system

Hi everyone, Let's say I have computed a Transform based on the composition of several translations and rotations. And now I would like to…

Started by Garcia del Castillo

7 Nov 25
Reply by Garcia del Castillo

Expiring solutions

I have the simplified set up as shown in the image above for my custom components. A creates a custom object B depends upon the object C m…

Started by Hugh Groves

8 Nov 25
Reply by Andrew Heumann

[C#] Custom type - Casting to int, Invalid Cast Exception

Hey there. I am casting my custom type into an int in grasshopper, and everything is working, but very slowly. I'm getting 2 "invalid cast…

Started by Gustav Good

1 Nov 25
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service