Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhino python to deal with Mesh?

hi, has anyone ever heard or seen a series of Rhino python script that deals with mesh? native Rhino mesh tool is lacking of commands to mo…

Started by Runnie

0 Mar 7

VB transform trouble

I have a curve, I draw perpendicular planes (frames) and in each plane I want to put a point using polar coordinates. My first attempt to d…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

2 Mar 7
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

C# Rectangle3d (rounded)

Well friends Is the rounded option exposed in SDK? Reason for asking is that appears to me that this method: Surface[] fillets = Surface.Cr…

Started by peter fotiadis

8 Mar 6
Reply by djordje

Mirror a list of Point3d points in RhinoCommon

I am trying to mirror a list of Point3d structs in RhinoCommon in C#. I can mirror a single Point3d struct using Point3d.Transform(mirror)…

Started by Vernon Vaden

7 Mar 6
Reply by Mette Feld

Is there a way to make "Fair Curve" available in Grasshopper?

Hey Folks, I was wondering if there is a way to implement fair curve (removal of curvature variations) into grasshopper in a way that I can…

Started by Max Eschenbach

2 Mar 5
Reply by Max Eschenbach

No. of Branches

Hi Guys, I'm new in programimg and have some problems with probably basic things... I have imported a Tree of Integers into my component a…

Started by Damir Kovacevic

4 Mar 4
Reply by Damir Kovacevic

C# component refresh problem

Hi All, I have a problem with c# scripted components in GH. Its seems like data is being stored inside component and changing input or tur…

Started by Mariusz Pl

7 Mar 4
Reply by David Rutten

Count the number of times a componet has executed using sticky

From my understanding a Grasshopper component is executed every time that its inputs are changed. I want to be able to count the number o…

Started by Anton Szilasi

6 Mar 3
Reply by Anton Szilasi

C# script editor crash

Hi, I just run the c# script editor in grasshopper. However, when I try to open and edit it. It always crashes. Is there anyone can help m…

Started by Yunlong Tang

0 Mar 3

Draw graph on straight line

Hi, I'm new to Grasshopper/Rhino and would like to know if/how it could solve the following problem. Given a graph, a set of nodes (vertic…

Started by Hayato Mwesigwa

3 Mar 3
Reply by Hayato Mwesigwa

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service