Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,811)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

getting camera point in c#

Hi everyone,  this is probably an easy fix, but is there a way to get the cameraport from the viewport you are currently using.  This is…

Started by Jens Pedersen

3 Jul 1
Reply by Jens Pedersen

Overload methods for generic menu utilities ?

Hello, Is it possible to overwrite the generic menu items such as bake, preview or enable utilities of a custom gh component ? My custom…

Started by Elcin Ertugrul

0 Jun 30

How to distribute serval intersect Curves into different Group with C#?

hello everyone, this is my first post,i want to ask one question that how can i distribute serval intersect curves into different Group. f…

Started by tzl

5 Jun 30
Reply by Arend

Unroll Surface and Breps

The Unroller script  has been reworked from scratch. And is a lot more reliable with Brep input. As well the placement of the unrolled surf…

Started by Florian Frank

35 Jun 27
Reply by Jiangmei Wu

C#Timer to Python Timer

Hi, recently I have been trying python in grasshopper.  Does anyone know how to convert this C# script(with Timer) to python script?  I jus…

Started by kao.gene

10 Jun 27
Reply by kao.gene

How to throw a warning or error to turn the component orange or red?

I have a few conditions I want to have warnings or errors for in my code.  I see the GH_RuntimeMessageLevel enum, but how is it that one ca…

Started by Luis Fraguada

4 Jun 27
Reply by David Rutten

simple VB script - for loops

Hello, I am trying to create a script that finds all the rhino groups in a document, then iterates through the list and creates lists of e…

Started by kv1

2 Jun 26
Reply by kv1

GH Filename is Python

How do you find the grasshopper filename in python? I want to build a python version of David's script here:  http://www.grasshopper3d.com

Started by Ryan Gathmann

12 Jun 26
Reply by Brian Ringley

Input and output geometry in python component

Hi masterminds, I am working on a seemingly simple re-organising algorithm - it uses a list of 'Referenced Polyline Curves' from grasshopp…

Started by Tessa Steenkamp

1 Jun 26
Reply by Tessa Steenkamp

What is Mesh Surface (Mesh UV) doing?

I'm trying to write a C# component to combine a few steps in my workflow. One part involves using the 'mesh surface (mesh UV)' command. How…

Started by Hugh Groves

7 Jun 26
Reply by Hugh Groves

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service