Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,734)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to pass data from Grasshopper to a ShinoScript

Hi, how it is possible to pass data between Grasshopper and RhinoScript ? The function AssignDataToParameter works to pass data from RhinoS…

Started by isk

5 May 6
Reply by Tom Jankowski

How to read a portion of a text file line from left using C#

Hi,  I would like to reference a text file and read a small portion of all of the lines in the document to check whether it is equal to a…

Started by Kenneth Allan

9 May 6
Reply by peter fotiadis

Where is scriptcontext DOCUMENTATION/MANUAL/CHM?

I'm moving a bit out of Grasshopper into pure Python scripting of Rhino, ignoring Rhinoscript in favor of Rhinocommon, but becoming more aw…

Started by Nik Willmore

9 May 6
Reply by reboy

How to get plane origin

Hi, I'm a beginner in this and I think my problem may be quite simple for some of you. So, I have list of plains and boxes with center poin…

Started by Bo792

3 May 6
Reply by Tom Jankowski

From GH Structure to DataTree

Hi all,  I have been implementing scripts in the grasshopper interface and once the algorithms were working, I have tried to move on and de…

Started by Godjenka

0 May 5

Remove duplicate values

I made a little VBscript that remove duplicate values from a single list of numbers. It's not optimized but it works. Use it, test it and l…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

17 May 5
Reply by Ludvig Haav

Trying to Add library to C# component

Hi, I am unfamiliar with C# but am trying to script a component that uses commands from a non-rhino library. The library is from a analysi…

Started by Kenneth Allan

8 May 4
Reply by Kenneth Allan

Loading Other component inside C# Script

I need to access a component which  has been written in GHpython in my loop And feed its input and evaluate its output,  The python class f…

Started by mostafa

8 May 3
Reply by mostafa

Postprocess after Mesh.TopologyEdges.CollapseEdge()

Hi, I tried cleaning up a bad mesh which contain extremely short edges. I tried calling Mesh.TopologyEdges.CollapseEdge() for all extremely…

Started by Masaaki Miki

0 May 3

Area calculation component in VB.Net

Hi, If any one could help me on this I would be very grateful. I am trying to calculate area of a 3D body (ex. box), but I want to be able…

Started by Jelena

2 May 3
Reply by Jelena

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2016   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service