Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,819)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Documentation for Grasshopper Kernel?

Hi guys, Is there any documentation for the Grasshopper Kernel? It would be very helpful. Many thanks, Arthur

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jul 2
Reply by Erik Sven Broberg

Start Rhino + GH from another script

Fellow GH Users, For automation purposes, I would like to start Rhino and Grasshopper from another custom made piece of script and perform…

Started by Xavier AM

0 Jul 2

Why does C# give me warning messages when variables are not used?

Hello, The C# component always gives orange warning messages when a variable is declared but not used. Is that normal and is there a parti…

Started by Max Marschall

7 Jul 1
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Prevent C# editor from minimizing and being opened multiple times

Hello, Can I prevent the C# component editor from minimizing (reducing in scale) each time I click outside the editor? I would like to see…

Started by Max Marschall

5 Jul 1
Reply by Max Marschall

Custom preview methods

Hi all,  I am starting to toy around with changing the appearance of GH elements beyond the typical red. I can certainly do this within GH…

Started by JR Swift

8 Jun 30
Reply by JR Swift

TextDot visualization

I am writing in ghPython where I m using Rhino.Geometry. I want to visualize Text Dot rg.TextDot("1", rg.Point3d(0,0,0)), is not enough W…

Started by jnm

1 Jun 30
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Remove from Dictionary

Its probably super simple but I can't figure it out. I need some help. I have a piece of Vb script (see below)  that adds strings to a Dic…

Started by Roberto

5 Jun 29
Reply by Roberto

Change language of C# error messages

Hello, The C# component's error messages are always shown in German on my computer. Can I change them to English? Cheers, Max

Started by Max Marschall

2 Jun 29
Reply by Max Marschall

Confusion about GUID functionality in GH vs. Python

It seems that GH can handle a list of guids to make a series of sphere or other geometry from the output of my code; however, if I try and…

Started by Erik Sven Broberg

0 Jun 29

Assign new branch paths (C#)

I'm writing my first GH add-on with Visual Studio C# I've succeeded in matching string, my next step is to change the tree branch path to t…

Started by Santiago Diaz

2 Jun 27
Reply by Santiago Diaz

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service