Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with Remote Panel

Hi, I have some panel published in the remote panel and they work well. After, I put everything inside a cluster and the result is that the…

Started by User

0 Sep 5

C# Count Fisrt/Sec level Branches (function advise please)

Well friends, These 2 identical scripts (as regards logic) do what the thread header says. However I would be glad on some advise related w…

Started by peter fotiadis

2 Sep 3
Reply by peter fotiadis

C# Add list(s) to branch (yes I know...) and a Null question

Well friends, This is a test using 4 ways to crate a variety of "structured" points (for some WIP "auto" truss maker). Case 2 is the most "…

Started by peter fotiadis

13 Sep 2
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

export a selected object directly from grasshopper

Hi everyone, Lets say i have 3 lines in grasshopper, and i want to export these lines sequentially as a .ai file type, does anyone have an…

Started by Mario L

4 Sep 2
Reply by Arend

who know how to use this component( project an object onto a plan) in C#?thankyou!

thankyou!

Started by Andrea Lu

0 Sep 1

Project: Replacing markov algorithim with an autocomplete option

Hey guys! The Question: I have a mysql database of .gh files that are on this forum as attachments and would like to write a program to op…

Started by McKinnley Workman

7 Sep 1
Reply by David Rutten

python code to find different pts in two list

hi,   a simple question. basically i am wondering how i can find the different pts between 2 lists of point.   within the attach file there…

Started by Akihiro

5 Aug 31
Reply by Akihiro

about I/O Modifiers

Hi guys, I've been meaning to ask this before, but this post by Danny reminded me: may I ask: how we can expose these modifiers? I'm trying…

Started by Pieter Segeren

10 Aug 31
Reply by Pieter Segeren

rhinoscript milliseconds

Hi, i use Rhino.GetString to let the user decide between left- and rightmoving of an object with right mousebutton(=enter) and the backspac…

Started by Heiko Bosse

1 Aug 29
Reply by Heiko Bosse

Computing Mesh Normals not working

I can't compute mesh normals and I have no idea why. I start with a flat mesh and the normals are inherited. Obviously they are Vertical…

Started by Andy VanMater

1 Aug 29
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service