Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python script works in rhino but not works in ghpython

I'm a starter in both python and grasshopper. I'm trying to make this pattern in ghpython. The script runs well in rhino and can generate m…

Started by Zihao Fang

0 Oct 28

Raise warning when baking geometry

A few of my Python scripted components are unable to bake geometry, so I'd like to temporarily put in an error message for when a user trie…

Started by Bianchi Dy

0 Oct 26

Python script giving null outputs.

Hi everyone, I have written a simple python script that wanted the input to be the output as well. However, the output is showing null. Do…

Started by Xavier

2 Oct 26
Reply by Xavier

How to Change Input Params DataType of GH_Component At Runtime

Hello Everyone! How to change the input params datatype of the compoment at runtime? My Code is as below(ScreenShot): Unfortunaly, There ha…

Started by cughudson

4 Oct 25
Reply by cughudson

Some Ways to remove UserString of the Geometry

In RhinoComm.dll's API, I saw some method to Set or Get the Userstring to The GeometryBase object, But I can not find some method to remove…

Started by cughudson

0 Oct 25

TetRhino - a wrapper for Tetgen

"TetGen is a program to generate tetrahedral meshes of any 3D polyhedral domains. TetGen generates exact constrained Delaunay tetrahedral…

Started by Tom Svilans

34 Oct 25
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Changing sliders upstream causes "an object expired during a solution" warning

In a C#-component I'm trying to randomize slider values. The values are updated, but the component triggers the warning  "an object expire…

Started by Eirik K

5 Oct 25
Reply by Eirik K

Brep.Trim inconsistent behaviour

Hello, I've been wracking my brain over this for a while now, and it works about 80-90% of the time, but there's something funny about it.…

Started by Tom Svilans

0 Oct 25

py32win in Rhino Python

Hi Guys, Is it possible to use the py32win Python for Windows Extensions in Rhino Python? How do I go about installing/calling them? Che…

Started by David Kay

8 Oct 25
Reply by David Kay

C# Line from Vector3d

Hi all, was reading a discussion about vetors http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/virtual-cross-of-two-vectors and tried rebuilding…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

9 Oct 24
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service