Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (2,690)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AppendMenuItems becomes incredibly slow after 100+ items

I am currently making a small Time Zone component to supplement my own Unix Time to DateTime converter component, and I am using this follo…

Started by Jacky Liang

0 Mar 25

List of Circles VB.NET

Hi!  It is one of my first exercises in VB.NET. I'm trying to create a list of circles with different radius. I want to know what is wrong.…

Started by zac

2 Mar 25
Reply by zac

Add a context menu entry to component input

Currently component inputs have right click toggles such as "Reverse", "Flatten", etc. What might be a way to add another (boolean) option…

Started by Entropy

2 Mar 25
Reply by Entropy

Sorting Question

Hallo everyone, In a component of mine I used a custom ICompare class to "randomly sort" a list of objects. The ICompare class is extend w…

Started by Richard Schaffranek

2 Mar 25
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

Python: any way to customize tooltips and other winform elements?

Hi forum I wonder if Python support custom mouse-over tooltips like done in this thread:  http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/toolti

Started by Kristoffer Negendahl

4 Mar 25
Reply by Kristoffer Negendahl

Recursion failed

Hi everyone,  i am learning GHPython recently. just now i was trying recursion, but when i finished the code, although there were no ERRORS…

Started by Chunwei Zhang

1 Mar 25
Reply by Chunwei Zhang

Hidden rhino objects in only one viewport

Hey everyone, Is it possible to hide rhino objects in one specific view (for example the "Left" one)? Like the Preview filter from grasshop…

Started by Henne

0 Mar 24

Button state

Hey Everyone i want create a userinterface and therefore i need the button states in grasshopper. I am sure that there are a way to get and…

Started by Henne

10 Mar 24
Reply by Henne

Matrix Datatype Conversion in Python Component

Hi,I'm a beginner of programming and I want to use scipy to calculate the svd(singular value decomposition) of the input 3*3 matrix, but wh…

Started by summer-ing J

8 Mar 24
Reply by Benjamin Felbrich

Simple Python Script

Hi. I want to toggle through an if statement, if a curve should be mirrored or not. Should be easy, but I can not do it... Thanks!!!

Started by Brad Worst

5 Mar 24
Reply by djordje

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service