Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,264)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannot access MouseCallBackEventArgs in GHPython

Hello - I cannot access the MouseCallbackEventArgs in GHPython but in RhinoPython it works perfectly fine. Any suggestions? from Rhino.UI i…

Started by Jose Pullutasig Iza

8 Jun 10
Reply by Jose Pullutasig Iza

Optimizing of output from c# component

Hi everyone,  is there anyone that have a idea for optimizing outputs from scripted components, I am working on a UI tool that allows for…

Started by Jens Pedersen

2 Jun 10
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Sorting curves by length with Python

Hi, First of all let me just explain that I'm quite new to Python, so sorry if my question is dumb ;) So here is what I'm trying to do: I…

Started by Question Marc

3 Jun 9
Reply by Mat McDonnell

Block Instance Base Point?

So I have a block in my Rhino Document, and I want to Modify it via grasshopper.   I know how to delete the block, redefine it, and rebake…

Started by Ryan Grande

10 Jun 9
Reply by Ryan Grande

Python RegEx Question

Hey guys, I am new to regular expressions and I am experiencing some issues. Basically I am receiving an error from GH when I try to extra…

Started by William Carroll

4 Jun 8
Reply by Arend

Why python script for GH can only use once?~

Hi all recently im focusing on python in GH,but i found that in gh,python component can only use once ,the second component become a panel…

Started by Yuan.T

3 Jun 8
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Grasshopper Display Conduit, slow preview

Hi, I think this question is for David Rutten, when creating c# custom components that generate a high number of geometries, one can exper…

Started by Sebastien

1 Jun 8
Reply by Arend

Particle trails in python.

Hi all, I am trying to achieve random point trails using python,so far i was successful making random points but jumping positions with tim…

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

2 Jun 7
Reply by Marc

Component category and sub category order, c#

David, Some time ago I enquired about a method for controlling the order of components as they sit in the component tray of a category and…

Started by Tree

2 Jun 6
Reply by Tree

amplitude in python

what would the equivalent command be to amplitude for adding length to a vector? Thanks

Started by Ethan

8 Jun 6
Reply by Ethan

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2015   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service