Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transfering geometry out of Rhino

Hi guys, I would like to create a GH component that collects some geometry and sends it to a "outside" python script for further processing…

Started by Christian Kongsgaard

5 Feb 2
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Grasshopper Custom components on Mac 10

Hi, I have no experience with Mac, and constantly developing grasshopper add ons in visual studio 2015 Is it possible run those add ons o…

Started by Tom Sholt

1 Feb 1
Reply by David Rutten

Unroll

Hi, Is it possible to rotate3d part of a mesh, but not the whole mesh? For intstance I would like to rotate only part of it and align fir…

Started by Tom Sholt

0 Feb 1

Am I close? Texture mapping con't

I thought this may be the ticket to applying texture maps to some objects in GH using Rhino.sdk in a Legacy component. The geometry compone…

Started by Thomas the Tank Engine

14 Feb 1
Reply by Danila Babko-Malyi

closest points by python

Hello, I want to do the same thing as "Closest Points" in Grasshopper by Ghpython,and I imitated the discussion below. http://www.grasshop

Started by Ken

8 Feb 1
Reply by Borisov

Split List based on Number of Data in C#

Hi everyone. I am in the middle of making some components with visual studio in c#. I try to make a bunch of data list become split in ever…

Started by Wandy Witama

4 Feb 1
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Radiance and genBSDF

Hi all, I am trying to generate a BSDF file through the "genBSDF" script offered by Radiance, and I was trying to figure out how to do thi…

Started by Stephanie

0 Jan 31

C# intersections

Hello, I am new to grasshopper and new to C#.  Right now i am coding one program to get circles around one center point. I don't want the c…

Started by Ponnou

2 Jan 31
Reply by David Rutten

i dont find the 'intersection of lines and surface'?

as the picture:                    i wanna get the point intersected by two lines and surface.But i dont find the related method.The method…

Started by Carcassi

3 Jan 30
Reply by yifu pan

Component Icon

Hi, I would like to ask how to draw 24x24 icon for component within few lines of code in visual studio. I just want to know how to draw a…

Started by Tom Sholt

1 Jan 30
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service