Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting distance of closest object from vector

I am wondering how to get the returned value of the closest object from a point in space given a direction.  Basically given a point, i wan…

Started by Mathew Schwartz

7 Jun 1
Reply by peter fotiadis

Zip list and sort by Y-value

Hello, I am struggeling with the following (maybe it is quite simple): I am looking for a python script to zip two lists (#1: numbers and…

Started by Roman

2 Jun 1
Reply by Marc

empty default input parameters on custom component

Hello,I would like one of my input parameters to be optional, with nothing as a default but a brep list if connected. I see that I can spe…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

11 May 31
Reply by Roman Baudisch

Comparing unequal lists

Hello, I have a question about comparing unequal lists to eachother. I have a beam with 5 points, where on two points a reaction force occ…

Started by Roman

6 May 31
Reply by Roman

Create hatch pattern

Hi, Is there any rhino-common method to create custom hatch pattern? Is it only by creating hatch file and loading to rhino or there is e…

Started by Tomas Vinkevicius

1 May 31
Reply by Tom Jankowski

rhinoscriptsyntax AddSpotLight error

Hello Everyone, I am trying to create a spotlight using python and rhinoscriptsyntax. The first two inputs are as point3d item acces, and…

Started by Gabriella Rossi

1 May 30
Reply by Gabriella Rossi

Viewing C# code written in GH scipt editor in Visual Studio

Hello everyone, is it possible to open up the code written in C# script editor in GH as a file in visual studio?  It took me some efforts…

Started by Tülin Altinkaynak

6 May 30
Reply by Tülin Altinkaynak

Working script throws an error when changing slider values?

Good Day, I've written a Python component that generates random numbers. The numbers are randomly chosen from range domains that are fragme…

Started by Marc

2 May 29
Reply by Marc

Bug in python

Is this a bug?  Thanks Manoo

Started by Manoo Ard

2 May 29
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Get geometry from unopened Rhino file

Is it possible to get the ObjectTable from an unopened Rhino file? I assume I would set the scriptcontext.doc to a file instead of the Acti…

Started by David Birge

3 May 29
Reply by Minu Agarwal

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service