Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Dam in runtime

Hi to all, I'm trying to find the datadam componet into the kernel library. I thought it was inside kernel.special.something... someone c…

Started by vito sirago

5 Apr 9
Reply by vito sirago

Multiple GH_ComponentAttributes on Component

Hello, I wrote some logic for custom GH_ComponentAttributes to add a group RadioButtons (left) OR a group of Checkboxes (right). I use th…

Started by Ortler Mark

12 Apr 7
Reply by Panda

Connecting GH to the outside world using WCF

Dear GH Users, I am setting up a Grasshopper component which will be able to communicate with external programs using WCF, as per David's…

Started by Xavier AM

0 Apr 7

I have a question.Please help me.

When I set bool to False, a outputs a list of null.Brep's type hint is set to ghdoc object.

Started by chikalee

6 Apr 6
Reply by chikalee

Retrieving slider domain

Hi, I'm trying to write a script to retrieve slider's domain. Being a total newbie in the languages used by GH, I tried to fix some Python…

Started by Rémi Babut

0 Apr 6

Stop C# component output from updating unless condition is met

Hi all, I'm trying to stop my custom component from running unless one of the input is "True". However, if I am changing an input boolean…

Started by Toivo Säwén

3 Apr 6
Reply by Toivo Säwén

acessing components from a Python script component

I'm new to this, so apologies in advance. I realize what I'm asking must be common knowledge. I want to script a Python Gh component so t…

Started by Dionís Boixader

2 Apr 6
Reply by Dionís Boixader

Volume Meter Component?

Looking for a component for my Grasshopper definition that can obtain the volume peak from the current audio playback channel. I did see t…

Started by Bryan T Jones

0 Apr 5

List of Lists to DataTree

Hi, Is there a quick way to convert different types of nested Lists to dataTree :     List<List<Line>>  -> DataTree    Lis…

Started by Tom Sholt

8 Apr 5
Reply by David Rutten

Creating Waldram Diagram

Hello, I'm trying to create a Waldram diagram. I have code that creates curves that almost match it, but not quite. The Waldram Diagram h…

Started by Jed Lankitus

23 Apr 4
Reply by Jed Lankitus

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service