Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (3,702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making a code module run on a data branch - rather than for each data point?

Hi Folks, I am trying to get around the limitations of an old program, by using grasshopper to generate an input file for it. I want to kno…

Started by Lyndon Johnson

1 Apr 10
Reply by Lyndon Johnson

Automatic conversion of ghcluster to ghuser file

Hi Guys, simple question. I just realized the ghuser object potential. My workflow is to drag my clusters from the windows explorer folder.…

Started by c m

0 Apr 8

Access to new offset surface option in Python and Rhino 5

Hi all, I am trying to offset a surface into a solid and i would like to use the new feature of rhino 5 that allows to do it straight away…

Started by Ed Tibuzzi

2 Apr 7
Reply by Yijiang Huang

Passing variables from one function to another (PYTHON)

Hi! I'm trying to pass an output (list of points) from a function to another function. However, I'm receiving this 'Runtime error (ValueErr…

Started by Lee F.H.

1 Apr 7
Reply by Stephen Maher

I have to drag lists thoruh the panel in order for python to accept it, WHY?!

I'm currently working on a script in GH that will export a karamba model to a txt file that I later will analyze in an other program. When…

Started by David Andersson

9 Apr 7
Reply by David Andersson

Passing Custom Class Objects from one component to another in C#

Hey all, Can do this all the time with the VB scriptable components, but when I try doing it with c#, it asks for a cast from the system.o…

Started by Emidio Piermarini

4 Apr 5
Reply by Martin Henriksen

how to add input parameter in Python's rhino command?

for example,i want to use rs.command(),but how to add input "x" and "y"?the picture shows it doesnot work.thank you for help~~~

Started by Andrea Lu

7 Apr 5
Reply by Andrea Lu

Can I use Microsoft Visual Studio Express and C# to create user customized grasshopper components/plugin with a button leading to a pop-up window user interface?

Hello everybody I would like to develop my own plugins for grasshopper. I am however new to the "plugin-for-grasshopper-developer-world" a…

Started by Pil Lauridsen

1 Apr 5
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Any way to find to which group belongs a slider?

Dear GH users, I am writing a VB script to output all sliders names and values into an Excel File. Do you have any idea how I could get we…

Started by Xavier AM

2 Apr 2
Reply by Xavier AM

Refresh Camera plane

Hi to all. I've being reading several threads about display conduit and GH pipeline, but I can't resolve my problem. What I need is update…

Started by cdelab

7 Apr 1
Reply by cdelab

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2016   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service