Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

convert nurbscurve to ellipse

i am doing an execise that is  convert the old version script into the GH 0.7here is the original script i try my best ,but still cannot…

Started by Ceason

6 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Ceason

c# question .

private void RunScript(List<Curve> na, double lendist, ref object A, ref object B)  {    List<double[]> list1 = new List<dou…

Started by Julz

8 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Julz

Simple grid script not working?

It has been several days I have been trying to understand the ways of VB.Net coming from Bentley GC and Csharp. But still I seem to be craw…

Started by Erik

16 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

how to declare variables only once in the script

I need to declare the variable only onve in my script and I wonder anybody knows how I can do it.... thx for yr help!!!!

Started by Sahara

1 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

attraction and repulsion script

hi all,   I am trying to write an attraction and repulsion script in VB ,but at the moment I have this problem which my points moves away t…

Started by Sahara

2 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Sahara

point for Brep inclusion (RhinoCommon)

Hello All, Is there a function for checking whether a point is inside a Brep? I've been searching the RhinoCommon SDK, but I can't seem to…

Started by Jon Sargent

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Jon Sargent

i need some help for VB.net component of grasshopper 0.7

i am a  beginner of VB.net of grasshopper(GH)when i are learning the vb.net component , i am facing the following problem, i follow the GH…

Started by Ceason

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Ceason

How to define Integral in Rhinoscripting?

I'm working on the Euler Spiral pattern, and have a problem to write the definition in Rhinoscript because the equation has an Integral in…

Started by Jim choo

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

CurveCurve intersection broken?

I've made a model that requires extracting the parameters from CurveCurve intersections between a number of curves (most are linear, some a…

Started by Ben Sitler

3 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (line: 0)

I'm trying to use a C# component in my current grasshoper definition. It's inputs are a number of planes and a curve. It then intersects th…

Started by Eric Anastas

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service