Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

C# trimmed surfaces becomes untrimmed

Hi All,I'm doing a C# script to sort similar surfaces on a geodesic dome.The input surfaces are - in the script - placed in a list that i d…

Started by Jes Tonsgaard

11 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Oliver Sjöberg

sdk location?

I know that its a bit of a stupid question, where can i find the grasshopper sdk download?

Started by Erik Thorson

5 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by pink58972

Simple VB Query

Hi,   in the attached GH File, there is a VB Scripting component that will only allow 3 usable points to be used with itself. Could any…

Started by david b golding

0 Oct 19, 2011

vb.net components using custom library with long loading time

Hi everybody,   I've been working with vb.net components using custom library and the loading time has been increasing to levels like 190 s…

Started by castroecosta

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Loading Rhino Faster

Hi,Do people know what plugins are absolutely essential to load? I wish to get Rhino to load faster so component testing will be faster. T…

Started by kermin chok

8 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by castroecosta

How to access a formula multiple times?

I use various formulas, repeating in each Private Sub. Is there any possibility to make them public and call them in private subs?

Started by Stefan Iorga

4 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Stefan Iorga

Point Oriented / point from plane coordinates. (VB)

Dear grasshoppers.Does anyone know how I get the "point from plane coordinates" in VB? Thanks! /Mårten

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

4 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Garcia del Castillo

built-in method for Delaunay mesh

Hi everybody,   I am wondering if there is a method for creating meshes with Delaunay´s algorithm with RhinoCommon? I did not find it in th…

Started by Miguel Vidal

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Miguel Vidal

Change gh object display color

Hi, I am looking for the class to change gh object display color. Does this class exist?  Thanks

Started by raf2205

4 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

define the inputs and outputs of a custom component by a external file

Hi, is it possible to define a custom component with variable inputs defines by a external file? 1. This is tricky because i have to store…

Started by michael sprinzl

0 Oct 13, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service