Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,435)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Referencing the Faces of a Geometry

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding referencing faces of geometry in Python. I wanted to reference the face of the geometry so that…

Started by SXS

2 Sep 12
Reply by SXS

Python Conditional Statement

Hi everyone, I have just started learning ghPython and have recently run into a problem. I was writing some set of rules to get a certain…

Started by Xavier

4 Sep 11
Reply by Xavier

Multiple Conditions in Python

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding writing multiple conditions in Python. I wanted to write a set of rules in Grasshopper Python tha…

Started by Xavier

2 Sep 10
Reply by Xavier

Output Lists to Tree Branches

Hello, I am attempting to take a list(s) and append it to a datatree using AppendRange. The trouble I am having is the lists are not being…

Started by jc

5 Sep 8
Reply by jc

Runtime error ghpythonlib.components

Hi, I was trying out a script, but it didn't work because it didn't find the ghpythonlib. I saw the error depicted in the image, uninsta…

Started by Rick Titulaer

0 Sep 8

"The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context"

Error CS0103 "The name 'Intersect' does not exist in the current context" Hi, new to c#, can anyone tell me why I'm receiving the above er…

Started by Charles B

10 Sep 8
Reply by Charles B

error with reading multiple txt files - ghpython

hi I am trying to make the follow snippet work : import os,sysreload(sys)sys.setdefaultencoding('UTF8') line_number = 0with open('C:\1.txt…

Started by Youngjae chung

1 Sep 8
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

rotating a list of planes

Hey Everyone, I'm having trouble rotating multiple planes and then outputting them as a list of rotated planes. Rotating just one set to i…

Started by Brian Harms

4 Sep 8
Reply by David Rutten

C# -Initialize class objects in for loop - Persistent data

Hi guys, I am wondering how to initialize n amount of class objects in an array and  keep persistent data. I think that I have the logic c…

Started by Nicholas Rawitscher

7 Sep 7
Reply by Nicholas Rawitscher

Python IDE for GHpython developement

Hi i would like to set up a IDE like software to write python code easier. For example Sublime text with Anaconda IDE or  PyCharm instead.…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

2 Sep 7
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service