Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Passing a curve in a list to another component

Hey Guys,  This has never happened to me before but maybe I am just missing something or doing something really stupid that I am not notic…

Started by Apoorv Goyal

6 Nov 6
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Redifine surface by fixed degree

good evening at all. I'm designing a double-curved surface and I would like to discretise it with square panels. the problem is that the pa…

Started by giovanni d'amato

3 Nov 6
Reply by giovanni d'amato

patch surface

Hi. I am wondering, how I can get the same kind of surface from surfacePatch command using Python as by doing it in Rhino? The red poin…

Started by Rasmus Holst

3 Nov 5
Reply by Andrei Smolik

Changing Planar to Worlds

Hi everyone I'm not sure if this post is ok but basically I need help in transforming planar to world coordinates. I'm using python that's…

Started by Althea Chan

0 Nov 5

C# question in gh

Hi, Why this happens below? First two options, does not output any value. I expected first element of polyline array - first item as polyl…

Started by Petras Vestartas

2 Nov 4
Reply by Petras Vestartas

How to use IntelliSense for ghcomp in Visual Studio 2017

Hi! I want to code python in Visual Studio 2017 but cannot find  Intellisense for ghcomp. It is possible to use them? Thanks.

Started by ruru_msn_04

0 Nov 3

How to Make an TextEntity Param in Grasshopper

Recently, I try to make an TextEntity Param in Grasshopper using C#, The TextEntity Param Work perfect, But I can not make the textEntity o…

Started by cughudson

4 Nov 3
Reply by cughudson

Trouble debugging plugin with Visual Studio

I wanted to start learning how to make plugins for Rhino and Grasshopper following these guides. When I start debugging, it opens Rhino, bu…

Started by Adrián Juárez Monroy

2 Nov 2
Reply by Adrián Juárez Monroy

Bake curve with different line types with C#

I found that I can bake curves like this ObjectAttributes attr = RhinoDocument.CreateDefaultAttributes(); doc.Objects.AddCurve(curve, attr…

Started by Adrián Juárez Monroy

4 Nov 1
Reply by Adrián Juárez Monroy

Needing help with Grasshopper Assignment C#

Hello. I am familiar with the grasshopper and using nodes to model but using c# is confusing me. I have no coding experience, and I would…

Started by KineticArchitecture15

4 Nov 1
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service