Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python component crashing Grasshopper, Rhino.

I finally updated to the new (June 2012) version of the python component, alongside the newly released version of Grasshopper (0.9x). I can…

Started by Nick Foley

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Steve Baer

Problem & Solution: "Loader lock was detected"

If you try to debug and get this error from VS: "LoaderLock was detected Message: Attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do n…

Started by Ángel Linares

0 Aug 8, 2012

Running Unsafe Code (not within a function)

So I would like to run the following code within the solver portion of a custom c# component and not in a function. However I cannot find a…

Started by Carson Smuts

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Carson Smuts

splitedge not working

I wrote a long and complex script that is supposed to split specific mesh edges and when I finally got the splitting part the VB component…

Started by Andy VanMater

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

3dpoint list modification

am trying to get items from three lists of coordinates x,y,z with the same count then try to change some according to an if statement resul…

Started by Peter Deir

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

Unroller with surface problem...

Hello, I want to unroll a polysurface and I have a problem with this code in a VB component: Dim Unroll As Unroller Unroll = New Unroller…

Started by THIERRY DE VILLE D'AVRAY

17 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Retrieve a item from a datatree in Python

Hi all, I am trying to pinpoint a specific item from an input (datatree) using Python. On VB, it was pretty easy by saying "input_datatree…

Started by Peter D Chen

2 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Peter D Chen

3D Cellular Automata Problem with creating rows...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub GenerateGrid(ByVal Points As List(Of On3dPoint), ByVal…

Started by Nezumi

0 Aug 4, 2012

C# vector length syntax?

i know its a simple thing. but for the life of me i cant write the right code to return the vector length (as in magnitude NOT ARRAY LENGTH…

Started by Mario L

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Mario L

C#: No value is stored in the output of this custom mouse-reponsive component

Hi Guys, The following code compiles with no errors and loads on Rhino5. However no value is stored in the output at all: The S should giv…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service