Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,509)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smooth junction/blend a minimum of 4 extrusions

Here is an example of VB script  for joining quite smoothly  extrusions (minimum of 4). I used circles and rounded rectangles as profile fo…

Started by Laurent Delrieu

9 Mar 29
Reply by Jessica Ma

CarveRhino + CarveGH - a wrapper for the Carve mesh boolean library

Hello, "Carve is a fast, robust constructive solid geometry library. (fork from https://code.google.com/p/carve/)" https://github.com/V

Started by Tom Svilans

21 Mar 27
Reply by Dekani Fisher

Changing Rhino.UnitSystem in c#/Converting Rhino.UnitSystem in int32

Hi all, saw a few days ago a thread about changing rhino units in GH. Tried it by myself, just dont know how to adjust them So far it is l…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

4 Mar 26
Reply by Santiago Cano Restrepo

Bake and delete geometry

Hi guys! I want to write a script for rhinoceros and grasshopper which is able to change the value of a slider (from gh file) and after do…

Started by Graziano Rizzi

2 Mar 25
Reply by Berkhan Eminsoy

Runtime error: Unable to add point to document (Getting Python Exception)

I am attempting to add a Point Geometry Object to my Rhino document using the rhinoscriptsyntax command 'rs.AddPoint()', where the inputs a…

Started by Bianchi Dy

1 Mar 23
Reply by Xavier Tellier

GetData() can only be called on a parameter with access set to GH_ParamAccess.item

Hi guys, I am getting the following error with the couple lines of C# below: `Solution exception: GetData() can only be called on a param…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Mar 21
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

How to creat an AUTO TOGGLE in grasshopper ?

My question is how to set a system (#C..) that FOLLOW these steps:1. Turned the ToggleA to "true" by me2.then 10 sec later.3.ToggleA turne…

Started by guanlin

8 Mar 21
Reply by AJ

how do I import vb script into grasshopper?

I found a patch definition someone wrote on this website ,but I don't know how to import it into vb in grasshopper to use it .I can't read…

Started by 刘怡昕

2 Mar 14
Reply by Leonardo Pate

Volume Meter Component?

Looking for a component for my Grasshopper definition that can obtain the volume peak from the current audio playback channel. I did see t…

Started by Bryan T Jones

1 Feb 27
Reply by Emil Ballegaard

Override/Disable ZUI display on a python component?

I have a few "utility" python components that I would like to "disable/override" the ZUI display.  Is that possible?  I was looking in ghen…

Started by Chris Hanley

8 Feb 27
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service