Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,435)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

empty default input parameters on custom component

Hello,I would like one of my input parameters to be optional, with nothing as a default but a brep list if connected. I see that I can spe…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

12 on Monday
Reply by Samuel Eliasson

C# in Visual Studio check if a actual document is already saved

Hello, my try still now looks like that: There has to be a better solution since it is also not working if the file still isnt saved. Than…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

4 on Monday
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Working with Points and Lists

Hi there, I have been searching google for a while and can't seem to get underway. I'm wanting to input a list of points, with multiple br…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Sep 16
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

GHPython Some Bottlenecks (Bugs?)

Hi Giulio and Steve, I've recently noticed a couple of bottleneck with the GHPython component which can quite severely impede on performan…

Started by Anders Holden Deleuran

46 Sep 16
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

load definition bootstrap and override error/warning messages?

Dear reader, I would like to perform a check on the definition during definition load before our GH components are "loaded" (preferably on…

Started by Wei Pien Lee

2 Sep 15
Reply by Wei Pien Lee

Scipy and Numpy

Hi everybody! I know that the question was already asked but I still struggle with the installation of numpy / scipy on ironpython.  So i…

Started by tristan.gobin

61 Sep 15
Reply by Nik Willmore

Using Rhinoscript for MeshPatch

I was try to use Meshpatch in GH. It is not in SDK for rhino 5.0 but rhino 6. So other approach is using RhinoScript. Then I run into the p…

Started by Chen Yufan

1 Sep 13
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Mesh Ngons fail to initialize

I work with rhino 6 wip meshes and ngons. However in grasshopper when I initialize mesh ngons are gone. Especially after closing and openi…

Started by Petras Vestartas

3 Sep 13
Reply by David Rutten

RhinoApp.RunScript() freezes the canvas

Hi I have a component that runs a Rhino command by RhinoApp.RunScript() The Rhino command works fine, but after running it, I can no more s…

Started by Emilio Morello

5 Sep 13
Reply by Emilio Morello

best approach - version control custom component <=> definition file?

Dear reader, What is the best approach to "freeze" a behavior of a definition file by ensuring that the version of the used custom compone…

Started by Wei Pien Lee

6 Sep 13
Reply by Wei Pien Lee

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service