Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

convert a guid(str) into point3d

I can´t find any solution for a probably simple Task! I add a Point with python in the rhino doc. Then i get ist guid. after that i want t…

Started by Franz

2 Nov 13
Reply by Franz

Subsurface in c#

Hi all, I am a beginner of c# and what I am trying to do is to subdivide a surface into an equal size. However, I found some issues: I tho…

Started by ZAQI FATHIS

3 Nov 12
Reply by ZAQI FATHIS

Display dimension with C#

I know how to bake dimensions like this LinearDimension dim = new LinearDimension(...); doc.Objects.AddLinearDimension(dim); But is there…

Started by Adrián Juárez Monroy

1 Nov 12
Reply by David Rutten

rigid body adapt

Hello to all. I'm at the beginning with Kangaroo and it would help me. I'm trying to create a panel made up of squares tied to each other a…

Started by giovanni d'amato

0 Nov 11

class factory COM needs high privilegies (Eccezione da HRESULT: 0x800702E4).

Anybody Has idea on how to fix this  ?  I have made a  grasshopper component that links to a software trough COM interface. On windows 7 al…

Started by Gerry D'Anza

1 Nov 10
Reply by Gerry D'Anza

Grasshopper + Rhino Beta -> Whats happened to NGONS?

Hi, I have two lists of polylines, and from those lists I create ngon meshes. After Rhino Beta installation something went wrong with displ…

Started by Petras Vestartas

0 Nov 10

This Forum will be moving on 11/22/2017

We are working to combine the discussions about Rhino/Grasshopper and our development tools into one platform.  This forum will be closed…

Started by Scott Davidson

0 Nov 9

relax mesh by angle

Hello to all. I'm trying to relax a mesh formed from unformed squares, on a solid. I used kangaroo, as we see in the photos. What I would l…

Started by giovanni d'amato

4 Nov 9
Reply by giovanni d'amato

How to Solve"A strongly-named assembly is required." when I install gha plugin

Hi, my friends. I am trying to installed some grasshopper plugin files , I have copied the gha files into component folder, but they tools…

Started by Shaoliang Hua

2 Nov 9
Reply by Julie

Grasshopper display after Rhino 6 Beta update from WIP

Hi, Yesterday, display of my meshes was fine. But now some of geometry is displayed as wires. This happened after Beta Installation. Howe…

Started by Petras Vestartas

0 Nov 9

RSS

Translate

Search Grasshopper

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service