Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bang Bug

Hi David,   Not a major issue, but it keeps slipping through.

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Leading no longer resizes with font size

Just upgraded to build 8.0010 and noticed that all of my panels, though still at font size 6 were all spilling out of the visible pane. See…

Started by trevor.patt

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Conversion from Guid to Geometry

I have a gh python script feeding GUIDs out as strings. It can be viewed here: https://gist.github.com/1019295   Because I don't know how t…

Started by Benjamin Golder

11 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Grasshopper Loading Error

I get this message when I load grasshopper and all the commands are missing in the grasshopper menu.   This is the error message:   Grassho…

Started by Christopher Mascari

5 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Christopher Mascari

copied slider bug

Maybe not very importand but i had to spend a cople of minuts to figure out whats wrong: when i copy and paste  slider component with the p…

Started by Adam Chałupski

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Grassshopper command not working....

Hi everybody...     I've just changed my old computer for a core i7 laptop running a windows 7 home premium (?). And the issue i'm facing i…

Started by Miguel Jiménez

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Rhino v 4.0 sr 9 problem reading grasshopper files, was fine in trial version of Rhino

I installed the trial version of Rhino V4 SR9 to do some work in Grasshopper and the gha, ghx and 3dm files worked perfectly. I have now in…

Started by Diana Hare

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Diana Hare

Trim and mirror error?

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a software or user error- but a simple trim command followed by mirror has stopped working in this def…

Started by Lance van Maanen

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by Lance van Maanen

Offset Error

I have found a peculiar situation where the offset reads polylines that are within a close proximity to each other as a closed shape, and o…

Started by Monique

0 May 17, 2011

Evaluate Length

If I am understanding what the evaluate length Component is supposed to do, it appears to not be working correctly. See attached.

Started by Stan Carroll

1 May 14, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service